BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Woman Claws her way out of Bathroom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

if i was stuck somewhere i would be trippin about where i would poop

This lol. 
At least she has a great sense of urgency. If sh1t was to hit the fan, I wouldn't mind being on her team lol. Might have to shank a nicca for a can of peaches and a lifeboat. 
Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 1:19pm
lol I feel her pain. 
I'm claustrophobic and every time I enter an elevator I have to psych myself up first. 
I have a friend who works for an elevator company and do you know those mofos take up to 3 hrs to arrive and get you out? Even longer on holidays OMGGGGGGGGGG 
NONONONNONO
I take the stairs most of the time because of this, so yeah...but this is why I take my phone everywhere. 

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

if i was stuck somewhere i would be trippin about where i would poop

This lol. 
At least she has a great sense of urgency. If sh1t was to hit the fan, I wouldn't mind being on her team lol. Might have to shank a nicca for a can of peaches and a lifeboat. 

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryDead
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 2:37pm
One time - years ago I was working late and by the time I got ready to leave, the elevators had stopped working.

No cell phones existed back then and there was no emergency number that I knew to try.

I thought about it and finally, I decided to walk down the stairs. I was on the 48th floor!

My legs were like jelly when I came to the end of the stairwell UNDER the building ... then had to go up a couple of flights on the other side of the building ... in order to actually exit the building and walk to the parking lot. I had to sit on the curb for 30 minutes before I git the energy get in my car and drive home.

My days of working late ... were over. I never stay in empty buildings alone.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 2:39pm
God was punishing you.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 2:44pm
oh my!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 2:45pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 2:45pm
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 3:03pm
She's claustrophobic.  I don't bring my phone with me to the bathroom unless i'm bringing my entire purse with me. 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by AmyAmyAmy AmyAmyAmy wrote:

"<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Karen Perrin, the senior assistant from DC who Shawshank’d her way out of a bathroom after being trapped in that bitch for 8 hours."DeadLOLLOL</span>

And with this, I was done.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic