BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Woman Claws her way out of Bathroom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 10:54am
Dang folk, it said she was claustrophobic.

Why the movie have to star Octavia Spencer though?!
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 10:56am
what exactly did Morgan Freeman do in this story?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:03am
"its still hard to believe this happened to me,…"

"i have contusions on my hands.. from using the door handle to chisel the wall.. " 
my sho
"more than anything.. -tears-i want.. this story told..-tears-…. so ppl will recognize.. -sobs- that if you're in a situation like this.. you gotta try to help yourself.-sobs and hopefully building managers office managers will hear this story.. and look at their sites to see if theres any modification to be made.. so that this doesnt happen again. I don't know what i would sue for.. I'm just thankful to god i got out of there"

she seemed so dramatic.. but i guess this was a real traumatic fear of her.. 
i couldn't help but laugh 
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:08am
dramatic as hell at least she can pee and poop and wash up thats all im concerned about

if i was stuck somewhere i would be trippin about where i would poop
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:13am
She'll have potential claims for False Imprisonment and infliction of emotional distress!

Edited by trudawg - Dec 12 2013 at 11:13am
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:22am
Ahhhh *smacks lips* the tart taste of Subliminal Shade being strewn in, up, and throughout that article and this thread. I reckon I'll grab a seat in one of those recliners with the cup holder and heated massage apparatus, because if I know BHM, like I know BHM, this thread is about to slide clean off the deep end, and I need to be there when it crashes!

pinkdiemond View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkdiemond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:32am
She called her husband, former Redskins Running Back Lonnie Perrin, to let him know she would be leaving shortly, worked for another 10 to 15 minutes and then made what she assumed would be a quick run to the bathroom before packing up her bags and heading out.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:34am
Originally posted by pinkdiemond pinkdiemond wrote:

She called her husband, former Redskins Running Back Lonnie Perrin, to let him know she would be leaving shortly, worked for another 10 to 15 minutes and then made what she assumed would be a quick run to the bathroom before packing up her bags and heading out.

hmmmm...seems it could be way more than a few hours before anyone realised she was still in the building. I can kinda see why she would panic in addition to the clastrophobia

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 12:12pm
She is my kind of dramatic lol too funny.
I get her going back in the stall, washing her hands and trying the handle again bwahaha *sigh*

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

She'll have potential claims for False Imprisonment and infliction of emotional distress!

yep. No way she could get out and say-- I was fine . No problem. I'm a trooper and I knew I could find my way out of that bathroom. LOL She needs to sound traumatized and tortured LOL . Let them put a $amount on thatLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic