Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - woman calls 911 cuz her flatizza had tomato sauce
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

woman calls 911 cuz her flatizza had tomato sauce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 2:50pm
Someone should've threw the pizza in her face
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

what is the difference between marinara sauce and pizza sauce ?

Consistency (usually chunkier and thicker) and flavor. Marinara has more flavor and depth in my opinion. It can be sweeter were as pizza sauce is more savory.

If you're someone who has to watch ur sugar intake i would see why one would prefer pizza sauce.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

what is the difference between marinara sauce and pizza sauce ?

I was just about to say I can't tell the difference

That is a misuse of 911 though . It's not that serious. Complain to the Manager, or write a letter to Subway Inc.

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 3:58pm
reminds me of the time a lady called 911 cause her dog peed in the car.
smh.
ppl call for all sorts of stupid things
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 4:02pm
She's black?
I clicked this thread expecting this:

http://37.media.tumblr.com/1e1b6c049d14524f23b45c1dae9d0466/tumblr_n4fp2osAKC1qzb0mbo1_500.gif
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 4:07pm
why wouldnt they remake it...? 

i could see her being irritated that she spent her money and they made the order wrong but didnt give any fcks. 
They probably had attitudes like 'and.. what are you gonna do about it..?' 
so she did what she could 
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 6:24pm
I don't remember subway having more than one type of sauce for that...maybe this one is special. 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 6:32pm
She didn't call the cops because they gave her a flatizza with the wrong sauce...she called the cops because she paid for a flatizza with pizza sauce and they refused to give her what she paid for. 

The title implies her order was wrong and she just up and called the police with nothing taking place in between. It annoys me when news outlets do this.

They wasted resources by taking the time to arrest and book her. These cops don't be doing shyt anyway.
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 6:34pm
She called the police because an officer started yelling at her. 
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 6:36pm
i knew she was black

ive seen several white women have long 5 or 6 minute convos with 911 dispatchers about frivolous and irrelevant ish like this with no arrest...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic