BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Woman breastfed baby during graduation.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

babies >> uncomfortable men LOL
You know we live in a sick world . A man ask my permission to suck on my other breast at the mall . The fool reach for my breast and ran .
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

People should close their eyes or turn the opposite direction cos its lunch time for my baby.
LOLHeart
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

This all could have been avoided if we stopped giving a sh*t about when and how women breastfeed. LOL  

Girl that ain't gonna never happen. People too damn worried about being uncomfortable. Hell, I bet some of the male graduates who were uncomfortable with her doing this wouldn't have a problem with her popping her boob out if it were under other circumstances though
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:25pm
This is one of those topics that we, as a Western society, will always remain divided on

They would never have this conversation in a 1st world country where survival is first and foremost

But we are a 3rd world society that has rules and standards for public presentation. Pulling the boob completely out and breastfeeding the child reckons back to a 1st world image in a society where preventing public exposure is not only possible but expected

I also think that because many women fear this type of backlash, we don't see public breastfeeding very often in America and therefore, people are conditioned to think of it as something that is private

It's all boils down to conditioning
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:25pm
Thumbs Up
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:35pm
Teach Me How to Breastfeed

http://youtu.be/ax85hE3_2uE

Don't keep that baby waiting.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

we can ooooh aaah rihannas boobs but when someone uses their boobs for what they're actually for...its cover it up. lmao.

head shot
Lady Ice ain't playing!
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 3:49pm
It always amazes me how people are literally frightened at a baby being fed in front of them.
How do they go to the beach in the summer with all those shirtless men and women with barely covered nipples?
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

This is one of those topics that we, as a Western society, will always remain divided on

They would never have this conversation in a 1st world country where survival is first and foremost

But we are a 3rd world society that has rules and standards for public presentation. Pulling the boob completely out and breastfeeding the child reckons back to a 1st world image in a society where preventing public exposure is not only possible but expected

I also think that because many women fear this type of backlash, we don't see public breastfeeding very often in America and therefore, people are conditioned to think of it as something that is private

It's all boils down to conditioning

Did we change the definitions of 1st and 3rd world?
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

A beautiful black woman feeding her baby nutritious food all while taking care of business.

*black girls are magic*

LOL your post about black are very intriguing to me. I think it's funny how nobody has said anything about it. Not sure if I'm in the mood to as of yet. Still pondering.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>
  Share Topic