BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Woman breastfed baby during graduation.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:50am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

you saying she should feed the baby in the bathroom?

She could have pumped milk since she new she was going to graduation. I don't get it
Sponsored Links

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:54am
You go little mama

& why are those tweets talking about 3rd period, she graduated from college smh, social media so ignorant

Edited by Bribby - Jun 10 2014 at 7:59am
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:55am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

She could have pumped milk since she new she was going to graduation. I don't get it

Maybe the baby drank all the milk and she didn't have time to pump
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:55am
social media is going to be the death of some people. This could have be done and a pic not taken and posted on ig/facebook. But noooooooooooo that would be too normal
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:56am

maybe she's breastfeeding exclusively...I know some mothers who don't give their child a bottle at all even for breast milk

if I have kids, pumping would def be an option just for the sake of convenience and so other people (dad etc.) can bond with the baby but I know it's not for everybody

Edited by CherryBlossom - Jun 10 2014 at 7:57am
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:56am
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Maybe the baby drank all the milk and she didn't have time to pump

I think it is weird at a graduation. My sisters brought their pumps with them. If she didn't pump enough and the baby was hungry, that was poor planning and I doubt that is the case. 

Feeding a baby while the ceremony is doing the most, whether you are lazy as fck and using bottled formula, or you are a proper breast feeder.

Like I said, I would feel the same way if she brought a wipes and a diaper and changed them in her seat. The dad/fam should have been holding the baby and taking care of that. 
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:58am
She a ratchet for all of that she trying to let these niccas know it's on.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:58am

maybe she's breastfeeding exclusively...I know some mothers who don't give their child a bottle at all even for breast milk

if I have kids, pumping would def be an option just for the sake of convenience and so other people (dad etc.) can bond with but I know it's not for everybody

Honestly, if she is breastfeeding exclusively, I can understand, but I don't get that. How do you work and breastfeed exclusively? Unless you are a stay at home mom, it doesn't seem sustainable. That's another topic though. 
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:59am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

She a ratchet for all of that she trying to let these niccas know it's on.

get your so unoriginal ass the fck out of here. 
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 8:00am
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Some people can't afford pumps that are portable lol, I had one you had to plug in and it was huge.
I was just lazy though after pumping so much I got tired of it and said eff it.

My baby would refuse formula, so I'd have to breastfeed her wherever we were when we went out, it was pretty uncomfortable, but it's normal.

Kudos to you for breastfeeding :)
And everyone else in this thread that does/did.Clap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures