Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Woman breastfed baby during graduation.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 15>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 4:47am
Totally inappropriate! End of
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 4:47am
lmao, because outside where there is 10x the amount of bacteria around is better?
She doesnt have to touch a thing in the bathroom if she doesnt want to.
Guhl bye. Like I said, if it has to do with bodily fluids it should be done behind closed doors/discreetly.

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 4:50am
and please, tell me what mothers did for baby  feeding time prior to good hygienic practices?
And unless grad mom washed her hands before whippin out her tit, she more than likely had fecal matter on her hands too...
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 4:57am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

we can ooooh aaah rihannas boobs but when someone uses their boobs for what they're actually for...its cover it up. lmao.

head shot
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 5:14am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

I like how you avoided my question...would you eat where you sh*t or nah? mmm didn't think soLOL

faecal matter can/does spray in the air in bathrooms...she doesn't have to touch anything to come in contact with it

...not even comparable to the"10x the amount of bacteria" outside especially given the fact that the baby's immune system is still developing

lol but you tried it I'll give you thatLOL

im sorry, when does mother's milk come into contact with the air in the bathroom? not comparable to an adult eating a sandwich in the bathroom where the food is directly exposed to air. but YOU tried it though.
and i see you skirted a few of my statements, very telling
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 5:16am
nothing to let go of, i made my general statement and you took a bite. now i cant come defend my thoughts when you addressed me specifically? nah shordy, you can let go now.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 5:22am
It's not a titty if you can't see a nipple
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 5:24am

Who's really reaching? Body fluid secretion? That's a first.

Edited by danieb23 - Jun 10 2014 at 5:32am
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 5:31am
Regardless of how anyone feels, this stiiillll isn't that serious!

::waits for proof pics of BHM eating in a sh*tty bathroom::
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 5:37am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

we can ooooh aaah rihannas boobs but when someone uses their boobs for what they're actually for...its cover it up. lmao.

Don't come in here calling out hypocrisy!!
Ratchet Rihanna can do what she wants!! Rules don't apply to her

Oh, and GTFOH to all that fit the above profile. K? Thanks
-Management   
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon