BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Woman breastfed baby during graduation.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 1:28am
I like the idea of pumping and bottling breastmilk, so daddy, grandma, etc can feed the baby sometimes too
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 1:29am
she at least could have covered up with a very light material or something...
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 1:52am
Baby gotta eat... congrats to her!!!
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 1:52am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

And I do not understand people being up in arms about seeing a boob.

Folks walk around with their boobs on display ALL day everyday. The same people talking about its inappropriate show more boob at work and church and funerals and picking up their kids from school.

preach!!

I actually posted the same pic in the random pic thread yesterday

...I don't understand the backlash tbh

not all babies like things covering their heads, not all babies can latch to the bottle/some mothers actually breastfeed exclusively so maybe pumping wasn't an issue for her

...the puritanical attitude towards breastfeeding in the west is a shame

...anyway I think it's a great pic--black women handling her education and her children!CryClapHeart
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 2:09am
[QUOTE=NARSAddict]
Farting and belching does not equal breastfeeding in public.  Inhaling microscopic particles of feces is way worse than feeding a hungry baby.  I was weirded out seeing an woman breastfeeding her baby when I was hoping on the trolley thing at Disney World.  But ironically I wouldn't have noticed it until she was staring at me extra hard at me when I saw the empty seat beside her.  I guess she was expecting me to make a scene.

Didn't say it equated breast feeding. I just said it was natural. I really don't feel strongly about this I'm pro healthy baby so..... Like said I'm not mad.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 2:12am
LOL I don't like many people kissing in public, I don't like plenty of things. But will I tear this girl apart for breastfeeding. NO it's just not that serious. She did this for attention pure and simple. Who cares really though? People do plenty for attention.
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 2:42am
It's not that serious...
and for everyone saying pump and use a bottle, it's not that simple. Some babies don't take bottles, some mothers don't express milk through pumping, etc, etc.

Let her feed her baby. She's not hurting anyone except those who have over-sexualized breast and aren't mature enough to accept that they're tools for nourishment.

I would love to see some posters eat in a dirty a** bathroom or under a hot blanket
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 3:52am
there is a time and a place for everything
cover that sh*t up or excuse urself

if it has to do with a bodily fluid/secretion, it should be done behind closed doors

fck yall feminazi bs

a time and a place

Edited by eanaj5 - Jun 10 2014 at 3:53am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 4:15am
lol @ "time and place"CryLOL

the time is when the baby's hungry...babies don't give no *&%^$#@Es about your schedule...come on now

and the place is where the mum can feed it...kinda hard to "excuse urself" in a crowd of hundreds of people at an outdoor graduation
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 4:17am
I don't see how this pic warranted a whole article/news attention...never thought that would happen when I saw it on tumblr yesterday
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>