Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Woman breastfed baby during graduation.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 4:14pm
i mixed a lot up yesterday LOL

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

This is one of those topics that we, as a Western society, will always remain divided on

They would never have this conversation in a 1st world country where survival is first and foremost

But we are a 3rd world society that has rules and standards for public presentation. Pulling the boob completely out and breastfeeding the child reckons back to a 1st world image in a society where preventing public exposure is not only possible but expected

I also think that because many women fear this type of backlash, we don't see public breastfeeding very often in America and therefore, people are conditioned to think of it as something that is private

It's all boils down to conditioning

Did we change the definitions of 1st and 3rd world?
Sponsored Links

Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 4:54pm
Ohmahgerd! A titty!
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

Ohmahgerd! A titty!

LOLLOLLOL

Hilarious. 
However, I think it's less about breastfeeding and more about decorum.
Breast pumps are made for just such occasions.
Congrats to the mom for making the grade!!
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 9:05pm
her aerola is part way showing....no.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 9:10pm
smh lol
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 9:11pm
Was it really necessary to breastfeed her baby right there? Couldn't she have pumped her milk into a bottle (before the event) and have it ready for the baby?

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jun 10 2014 at 9:12pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 9:18pm
Aint nobody got time fah dat.

Meh....Im pretty sure someone not feeding a small baby had the same amount of titty out.....
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

It always amazes me how people are literally frightened at a baby being fed in front of them.
How do they go to the beach in the summer with all those shirtless men and women with barely covered nipples?

like this? "boobs everywhere...nipples...I just...I..."

lol
riiight...

i want to know who is offended by this but clicks the link when celeb nudes get leaked or sex tapes.  
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 10:47pm
I can't imagine goin to the bathroom where someone is taking a sh*t and feeding my child...so gross
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 6:35pm
I still don't understand why she is holding the baby during the ceremony period.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
  Share Topic