Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Woman, 31, posed as high schooler for 7mths

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

doesn't look anywhere near 15 in the mugshot.  
I've seen some rough ass looking teenagers but this is too much. Ol girl couldn't walk around with an instagram filter on all day.LOL

Lmaoooo I'm sayin

They've seen Precious and no one wanted to seem racist by questioning her age. Geek
CryCryCryLOL
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 8:37pm
This is one of those times where even I have to admit that if this were a man the reaction from law enforcement and in general would be different.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 8:50pm
I'm sure she fit in because some high school girls look much older than their years.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:08pm
first thing i thought of when i read the title was the movie Orphan... 

very similar and creepy 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:09pm
vvv there too.. vvv
(svu) 

Edited by coconess - May 15 2014 at 10:09pm
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:09pm

OMG......this EXACT same thing was an episode of Law & Order SVU! The episode was called "Pretend". 

This is crazy. The woman was 28 posing as 16. She had people take care of her and everything. She did this and bounced from high school to high school. The PROBLEM was that the dudes she had sex with while posing as a high school student all wanted to press charges against her for statutory rape. 

Freaking out by the similarities. I wonder if the black girl saw the episode. *side eye*

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:10pm
I could swear I've seen this script play out on tv somewhere. Law & Order SVU maybe?
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:14pm
Wow
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

the lady who took her in gotta have some screws missing too. did she really think mcdonalds would hire 15 year olds? i'm surprised nobody at work caught on to her scheme sooner.
They do, but they can only work like 3 hours or something like that.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:26pm
When Law & Order comes on didn't it used to say "ripped from the headlines!  another episode of L&O" by the ....TV man?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic