Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

With a little help, we can work it out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: With a little help, we can work it out
    Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 7:08am
When I was younger I didn't think I needed any body's help but now I am ok asking for help. I say to my friends we can work out, just try to see things from other's point of view. I see things your way sometimes and others I see things my way. There is no need for fussing and fighting.

So, to help solve problems I say picture yourself in a boat on a river with tangerine trees and marmalade skies and then you hear softy somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly. But it is just a blackbird that has flown into the light of the dark black night. But don't be be afraid just take that sad feeling into your heart and make it better. And always remember nobody was really sure if s/he was from the house of lords or just the walrus.
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 7:27pm
Stern Smile

...were you high when you wrote that?
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 7:41pm
I was expecting something else; the last sentence was a trip LOL and made me think you were just tripping balls.

Now, about your first paragraph: I have always been the kind of person who internalizes her pain and problems because I just think that other people already have their own issues and mine will make them feel worse. I learned to reach out but I still can't ask for help (expect anonymously, like in this forum, and is usually about relationships) .
I read somewhere once that we need to see both sides of the argument but sometimes it is hard to see the other person's point of view, but trying doesn't hurt Thumbs Up
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 9:58pm
Prazol is a druggie
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

When I was younger I didn't think I needed any body's help but now I am ok asking for help. I say to my friends we can work out, just try to see things from other's point of view. I see things your way sometimes and others I see things my way. There is no need for fussing and fighting.

So, to help solve problems I say picture yourself in a boat on a river with tangerine trees and marmalade skies and then you hear softy somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly. But it is just a blackbird that has flown into the light of the dark black night. But don't be be afraid just take that sad feeling into your heart and make it better. And always remember nobody was really sure if s/he was from the house of lords or just the walrus.
i'm sayin!!! Clap

we all get by with a little help from our friends. just when yesterday all your troubles seemed so far away, someone named maxwell may have a silver hammer you need today.  

the world may take you down cause it's going too. your mother should know all about that and how people come and go saying hello and goodbye all the time. running off to join some circus at bishop's gate. 

sometimes you just gotta turn off your mind, relax and float down stream. it is not dying. it is not dying. life goes on within you and without you. 

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 1:04am
This was just a bunch of Beatles song lyrics. I was feeling goofy and playing their music.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 1:05am
Good going Neka
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 2:47am
^^ i read the op and cracked up!!  

kudos prazol. *tips hat*
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 6:43am
LOL
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:51am
Prazol have you ever been to Ohio?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>