BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Wisdom Tooth

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 12:11am
Originally posted by fairyQueen092 fairyQueen092 wrote:

Compared to everyone i else, i had a great experience. I had all four impacted teeth removed. Barely any pain and i only took my pain meds once.
same here. 

my dentist asked if i had any sensitivity, i said yes and she booked me an appt that day.

had em all out at once (no pain, rwent home nauseous) and spent the week healing. 
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:48am
try a lil tea tree oil...
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:55am
Second the cloves and tea tree oil.

Echinacea also works.

But fugg all that...when mine started acting up...i got some narcotics...emergency dentist ftw!
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 1:29pm
Compared to everyone i else, i had an ok experience. I had all four impacted teeth removed at once. I only used my meds once too. (But im not big on taking meds)

mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 1:39pm
Vodka... and trees...

. However, I had them removed young.
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 6:30pm
I had a roommate long time ago who had all four impacted teeth removed at the same time and she developed dry sockets in ALL FOR SPOTS!  OMG she cried and cried Cry I didn't know what to do to help her.  I had just one tooth removed, was awake for the whole thing and the worst part was the sound of the tooth breaking.  LAWD!  Other than that it was ok.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 6:36pm
My mommy made me a dentist appointment first thing Monday morning.
The doc gave me an antibiotic and pain killers.
It's been cool since then.
I gotta get it pulled soon though.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 6:37pm
get them all (wisdom teeth) pulled so you don't have to worry about it again

Edited by melikey - Jul 09 2013 at 6:38pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 8:26pm
I got all mine pulled. Had a horrible Indian dentist. That curry didn'nt give me enough pain meds kept jerking my head with what felt like pliers. I was like niccka my toof ain't moving. Try something else. Both my and hubby got ours pulled at the same time so we were both in pain at the sametime. Those extra strength Vicodin worked wonders but then I started getting hooked on it and started cutting them up into little pieces to last longerUnhappy. Tooth pain is almost next to labor.....You whole nervous system shuts down.
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:20pm
this thread is giving me an anxiety attack. i need to ask my older brothers if they had their wisdom teeth removed. i dont think that they did and i think that they didnt need too...crosses fingers...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic