Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Will chris brown go to prison ? Yay or Nay ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:45pm

The plane is back and chris in jail where he belongs . Why spend money for ninja marshalls to protect him ? The fool could have hurt his om mother . smh

Brown voluntarily entered a rehab program a day after being released from a Washington jail in October, but he was kicked out a few days later for "throwing a rock through his mother's car window" after a family session at the center, a probation report said. Brown was upset because his mother said she wanted him to stay in treatment, the report said.

US Marshals launch review of Chris Brown courthouse chaos

Edited by india100 - Apr 08 2014 at 9:04pm
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:48pm
...just crazy...
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:49pm
So he went to jail for throwing a rock thru the car window he probably paid for......he is an addict thats what they do....they act irrational......
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:51pm
I don't know
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:57pm
They took his ass on a tour de jail.

Chris Brown learned a lesson this week ... what it must have been like travelling across the country by stagecoach ... because four days into his journey he is still not in Washington D.C.

TMZ broke the story ... Brown was taken from his L.A. County jail cell Thursday by U.S. Marshals for the cross country trip.

We're told he made several stops along the way and typically when a prisoner lands he is taken to a nearby jail to wait for the next available flight.

Brown's lawyer Mark Geragos will be in a D.C. courtroom Monday trying to get his client's case dismissed on grounds of grand jury misconduct. It's unclear if Chris will make it to the hearing.

Brown will stand trial April 17th for allegedly assaulting a man outside a D.C. hotel.

A typical commercial flight from L.A. to D.C. takes 4 hours and 40 minutes. 

And you get advantage miles.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:06pm
Time will tell if he learned a lesson.

Tough Love.

Scared straight.

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:14pm
Chris went to jail for assault, breaking probation, having sex with the rehab staff . Throwing a dang rock at your mother is wrong . I hope they lock his butt up until he understands he can't do whatever the heck he wants . I will never defend a man that hits women .

No one in the topic would get so many chances . The boy is a time bomb like kayne . Jail may save his life . I dont give a dang if he bought her car . Respect your mother . I wish the US ninja marshalls pictures would show . President Obama needs that type of security .
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

So he went to jail for throwing a rock thru the car window he probably paid for......he is an addict thats what they do....they act irrational......
Was she in the car? If so then who gives a whether or not he paid for the car?
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:19pm
Damn, india beat me to it.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Chris went to jail for assault, breaking probation, having sex with the rehab staff . Throwing a dang rock at your mother is wrong . I hope they lock his butt up until he understands he can't do whatever the heck he wants . I will never defend a man that hits women .

No one in the topic would get so many chances . The boy is a time bomb like kayne . Jail may save his life . I dont give a dang if he bought her car . Respect your mother . I wish the US ninja marshalls pictures would show . President Obama needs that type of security .

Lamp
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>