Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Will chris brown go to prison ? Yay or Nay ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will chris brown go to prison ? Yay or Nay ?
    Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:39pm

Separate Trials Ordered for Chris Brown, Bodyguard

Monday, Apr 7, 2014  |  Updated 3:24 PM EDT

Famous Mug Shots: Rapper Trick Daddy

AP

R&B singer Chris Brown appears in Los Angeles Superior Court on Monday, March 17, 2014. After a weekend in jail, Chris Brown has been ordered to remain in jail without bail for allegedly violating his probation stemming from his 2009 assault of then-girlfriend Rihanna hours before the Grammy Awards.  Photo/Lucy Nicholson, Pool)

A judge has ordered singer Chris Brown and his bodyguard have two separate trials in Washington, D.C.

Monday morning, a judge denied a motion to dismiss the case that Brown's lawyers had made, saying prosecutors misused the grand jury process to prepare for trial.

The judge announced that afternoon Brown and his bodyguard Chris Hollosy will have separate trials, with Hollosy being tried first.

Both men were arrested in Washington in October after a 20-year-old Beltsville, Md., man said he was punched during an altercation outside the W Hotel near the White House.

Hollosy's trial will begin April 17, and Brown's will begin four days later.

The singer had been in an L.A. jail since he was dismissed from a rehab facility in March for rules violations. He was taken into custody by U.S. marshals last Tuesday to be transported to D.C.

Brown's case will be heard by a judge, not a jury.

The alleged victim in the D.C. incident told authorities that Brown hit him after he attempted to get into a photo with the singer in the early-morning hours of Oct. 27. According to a police report, Brown told the man, "I'm not down with that gay [expletive]" and "I feel like boxing."

Edited by india100 - Apr 07 2014 at 2:43pm
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:41pm
I think karma is about to make a visit . I feel the courts are going to make a example out him . The media is stake out at Rhianna and his ex homes for comment . SHM
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:41pm
Cro-Magnon ass. One can only hope.
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:45pm
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:46pm
keep your head up black man
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:48pm
I hope so
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:48pm
i wonder how long is he going to pay for this.  he woulda been better off going to jail the first time and get it over with.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:48pm
I don't see him being with us at all 5 yrs from now...but I'd rather him have a full on comeback than that. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i wonder how long is he going to pay for this.  he woulda been better off going to jail the first time and get it over with.
I agree or at least avoid breaking the law by having sex with the rehab staff . I only know about the man due to RR. The police want his head on a platter. I was suprise to see CNN air the story as breaking news .  
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:52pm
I love love LOVE chris brown's music but send his azz to jail...being a yellow ike is not cute he needs to be punished
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>