Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Will a blonde wig last long?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
I<3Suomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I<3Suomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 5:25pm
Ive ordered several custom and stock blonde units from Rex, Ruth, and Bella girl..... first i was honey blonde and graudated up to the lightest platinum, ive had straight wavy and curly blonde units. Each vendor varied... Chinese definitely took the color/texture process better,as for my indian blonde units straight and loose wave gave me the lease trouble/no trouble at all, the curly units would get dry super fast and look like.....one of those women who bleached their hair and got a curly perm back in the 80's and STILL have the same style today just like thhis lol >>  http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X&tbo=d&tbm=isch&tbnid=ZT4yQ2PHJQgQsM:&imgrefurl=http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php%3Ft%3D627387&docid=CaW4iQnRbuzXEM&imgurl=http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/julie%252520bower%252520PWBC.jpg&w=683&h=1024&ei=_UHzUKnDJoOy2wWK-oHYCQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=9&sig=110652161054315532685&page=1&tbnh=158&tbnw=104&start=0&ndsp=36&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0,i:106&tx=33&ty=13&biw=1536&bih=745
....the dry burned out poofy look. My life was condition condition condition, stick to chinese if you can they can do a lot of texture on top of bleaching....if you must buy an indian flw stick to a straight or very loose texture (to avoid that poofyness)
Sponsored Links

I<3Suomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I<3Suomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 5:34pm
here are two of my blonde units

chinese bella girl

indian rex

the better you take care of the unit, and DEEP deep conditioning, the longer they last :)
SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 10:29am
If your a hairslylist you can do both  but if not order it the color and curl pattern you want it will last like darker ones as long as you take care of it remember to always seal the knots after every shampoo but if you just want to avoid bleaching the knots order a silk top and the curls you want.Wink
Aphelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 11:59am
I love the Chinese Bella girl unit! It was a custom yes?
Aphelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 12:02pm
You're right about taking it one step at a time, I rushed into everything at once with my last one because I just wanted to wear it! Lol my real hair was getting really thin and bad and I couldn't wait but now that I have this one maybe I can take my time with my next one until I wear it
I<3Suomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I<3Suomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 12:49am
It was :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style