Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Wigsroyal Mongolian?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wigsroyal Mongolian?
    Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 10:14pm
I have a WAY too expensive, Jewish style wig, that mats like a rat at the silk top.  The rest of the wig is fine, so I am thinking to deconstruct it and replace the matted rat fur LOL with a 4"x4" custom closure.  Since I have had generally good eperience wirth Wigsroyal I'm thinking of going with them.  However.. this Jewish wig is made of so called 'european' hair and is made with fairlly fine textured, low luster, hair (I think it may actually be 'real' European hair.. I think whatever moron ventilated the top just got the cuticle directions all messed up.)  I'm not sure what CV offered hair to buy to match.  I don't want European hair from a CV, and I don't want to spend a small fortune to get true Euro hair for fixing this wig.  Anyway!  I was thinking Mongolian might be a good choice, but Ive never seen their Mongolian hair.  Is it truly fine textured?  Low shine?  Does any one know?
Sponsored Links

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 6:15am
i ordered 2 units from them just recently and I love the hair. My silk top from them on light yaki is nice. 

Mongolian hair is hard to find and I never used it before. But I think it's a good idea to reconstruct the wig.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 6:29am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

i ordered 2 units from them just recently and I love the hair. My silk top from them on light yaki is nice. 

Mongolian hair is hard to find and I never used it before. But I think it's a good idea to reconstruct the wig.

Miana what was the price and inches of your silktop? Also was the silk light or was it medium brown? Does it have that line of demarcation?
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 11:39am
Hi, I order from Royalwigs all the time and their Mongolian is the same thing as their Brazilan hair.

It is finer hair and it is low luster .. and I always get the natural color so.. I woulds say -yes, give them a try. :)
gaiagaia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaiagaia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 6:54am
Hi Henna,
I have bought 1 glueless mongolian hair from Emily QDhairbeauty Emily is the wife of Ken the owner of wigs royal)I think that QdHairbeauty and wigsroyal is the same firm.
Mongolian hair is like a Chinese hair - silky straight hair - but so thinner, very very similar to european hair.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Miana what was the price and inches of your silktop? Also was the silk light or was it medium brown? Does it have that line of demarcation?

My silk top is 18" and it cost me around $220. The silk is light brown. I can post pic if u like. This is my first silk top and o haven't worn it yet. so as for the line of demarcation - there is a small section of lace that's just before the silk begins that I want to bleach the knots more. Only after I do this and then take pics I'll know for sure. 

Edited by miana79 - Oct 18 2013 at 10:59pm
madfantastic99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote madfantastic99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 5:10pm
I need points
JustJose29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JustJose29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 9:59am
Just ordered a virgin Chinese from them. Should be getting it Thursday and will definitely be making a post about my initial reaction to the hair. 
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 10:03am
How is their wefted hair?
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 12:00pm
Their virgin hair is good hair (of the Malay and Brazilian I have tried in straight/wavy) and it is solidly wefted, but the wefts ARE kind of thick, IMHO.  They are the doubled wefted type tracks.  I have split them successfully and sealed without issue. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>