Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wigsroyal glueless beater f/s

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wigsroyal glueless beater f/s
    Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:36pm
I have a Wigsroyal glueless cap 'beater' for sale.  She has seen some wear, but certainly has some life left to her.   The biggest catch is the bangs I cut into her; a little too short a little too chunky, for me.   The hair is  'Brazilian' virgin, natural wave, 20" long, that I colored to about a #30.  (the photo on the Fotki look darker than she looks in real life, which is more of a #30,maybe a touch more golden dark blonde than a true 30. )   The cap stretched out with wear, so there are a few darts in the back of the wig; one dart near the crown was made to conceal a spot that was ventilated very thin (it is a small dart)  The wig easily fits my 22.5" head with the alterations, no problem.  I have made the adjustable straps somewhat permanent (they can go only in one of two notches).  Fotki is here:

http://public.fotki.com/hennared/wigsroyal-glueless-/

Since she's got a fair amount of wear to her already, and the not-for-everyone bang, I am asking $50 for her, shipped in the continental US. 

PM me if you are interested; thank you!
Sponsored Links

jaydedangel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaydedangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 10:53am
Messaging you
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 3:40pm
SOLD - thank you!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic