Forum Lockedwigsnhairproduct

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
lattequeen View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by Malwina Malwina wrote:

Why would anyone order from her, she's known for stealing....

Because no one has bothered to report her to the authorities. Someone who does this kind of thing can only be stopped by prison time. Not jail. PRISON. I can see April not pressing charges over $100, the police probably wouldn't take much notice or even raise an eyebrow. But here in Los Angeles County it's only $400 to be a felony. In some of these cases, that's less than what she is taking one person for. And since she's committing fraud over state lines, she could end up catching a Federal case. The Feds don't play around, she could end up being shuttled from state to state doing time consecutively.

If people start filing criminal charges, that is. Isn't there someone she works with? I could swear I remember it being mentioned. If so, they could hit them with RICO, the way she's operating.

What she is doing is being seen as a joke here. I can guarantee you no one she has defrauded thinks it's funny. Not everyone has it to buy units on a whim like many of the members here do. Some people have to save up to be able to get what they want. I know if that was me and she kept my money and didn't produce my item, I'd be looking for blood.

An @$$ beating will heal in a day or 2. Jail she'll get to wake up to every day for at least a year. 

Edited by lattequeen - Dec 23 2009 at 6:36pm
Sponsored Links

Dimples7777 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 7:22pm

Whoever has purchased from her should go on the USPS website and try to file a mail fraud complaint.

Tressa View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 7:22pm
Dunno but someone here got really angry with her,reportedly her husband is in the military, and went within the ranks to get to her. Others said such an inquiry this way could ruin his career and land her in jail. But obviously she hasn't stopped. Same ol modus operandi. She befriends people, gains their confidence and keeps their money.  Seems like a receipe for diasaster.....smh
prettygurl2010 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 8:42pm
I don't think that internet and credit card fraud is taken seriously enough.  The police won't even ring someone's doorbell for less than $25,000 in card fraud.  Sad, but true.  They will, however, lock someone up for life for stealing a donut. SMDH ...

Originally posted by lattequeen lattequeen wrote:

Originally posted by Malwina Malwina wrote:

Why would anyone order from her, she's known for stealing....

Because no one has bothered to report her to the authorities. Someone who does this kind of thing can only be stopped by prison time. Not jail. PRISON. I can see April not pressing charges over $100, the police probably wouldn't take much notice or even raise an eyebrow. But here in Los Angeles County it's only $400 to be a felony. In some of these cases, that's less than what she is taking one person for. And since she's committing fraud over state lines, she could end up catching a Federal case. The Feds don't play around, she could end up being shuttled from state to state doing time consecutively.

If people start filing criminal charges, that is. Isn't there someone she works with? I could swear I remember it being mentioned. If so, they could hit them with RICO, the way she's operating.

What she is doing is being seen as a joke here. I can guarantee you no one she has defrauded thinks it's funny. Not everyone has it to buy units on a whim like many of the members here do. Some people have to save up to be able to get what they want. I know if that was me and she kept my money and didn't produce my item, I'd be looking for blood.

An @$$ beating will heal in a day or 2. Jail she'll get to wake up to every day for at least a year. 

Edited by prettygurl2010 - Dec 23 2009 at 8:43pm
Bruingal1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by ANeed2BPretty ANeed2BPretty wrote:

I know right i don't usually make threads but once i heard that name i was like oh no i think i know who this is.

Me too. Oh no, Not again.
Illustrious1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 9:19pm
OMG Why did April tell old girl you know what I do owe you? Some "real diva time" like back in the projects OMG I looooove April!
Visje View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 9:57pm

OMG I saw one of her vids when she was telling people she is making a wig for April while laying in bed feeling "sick"

wow what scammer, has she no shame at all?!?
Visje View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 11:28pm
Visje View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 11:38pm
lattequeen View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 11:41pm
I told April on her @$$... I am glad she is stupid enough to put her face out there so the police know who to arrest!

ETA:
Originally posted by Visje Visje wrote:

**Update**

I almost choked on my Orange Chicken when she took a sip of her drink! Lord have MERCY she is KILLING me...LOL LOL LOL
LOL

ETA: I am THROUGH with April. She quoted Big Worm (no wait, Big PERM) from Friday...ClapShockedLOL

THEN she went hood at the end...LAWD have mercy!!!

OMG
...I knew I had seen that girl before. She is the YouTuber that did the tutorial Nufsayd used to do her layer cut! http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=230322

Keep an eye out for her if you're in Detroit!

Edited by lattequeen - Dec 25 2009 at 4:14am
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic