Extensions Plus

Wigs, wigs, more wigs for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
qheenkitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qheenkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wigs, wigs, more wigs for sale
    Posted: Feb 20 2018 at 2:22pm
I have a few wigs in my stash that I would like to sell. I’ve sold here hundreds of times without any issues and would like to keep it that way. 😊 ALL WIGS ARE FINAL SALE! No returns.

Wig 1- USED Brazilian yaki full lace wig with adjustable straps

The hair on this wig is beautiful and extremely realistic but the cap has 3mm and sally hensen buildup. This is a full lace cap with stretch in the middle. Brazilian virgin Hair processed to yaki texture. I have dyed the hair an off black. It’s almost 24 inches long and has been professionally layered. Density is 180% and has semi bleached knots. Medium cap, brown lace, minimal shedding and tangling.
Asking $100 plus $8 shipping. Insurance extra.

Wig 2- Malaysian Virgin 360 wig with adjustable straps

Never worn lace has not been cut. Natural color, knots are bleached to perfection. No shedding or tangling. Almost 20 inches long. Hair is slightly wavy. 150% density. Hairline is insanely natural. Asking $200 plus $8 shipping.

Wig 3- NEW blonde Malaysian full lace wig with adjustable straps

I purchased this wig to dye to a vivid red color since it’s easier to dye blonde hair vs bleaching hair then coloring it, but I never got around to dying it. I only toned the blonde color. Hair is gorgeous. Lace uncut. 18 inches long, full lace cap with middle stretch. Transparent lace.The wig was originally 150% density but I sent it to a ventilator to amp up density to 180%. The wig is shedding because it wasn’t properly ventilated when sent in to have density added. It wasn’t shedding before then. I haven’t tried to seal it or anything. Pretty sure with some good ole 3mm, it will stop shedding but I haven’t touched it in months. Hairline is extremely natural. Paid almost $450 only asking $200 plus shipping.

Edited by qheenkitty - Feb 20 2018 at 2:26pm
Sponsored Links

B3llaCatastrofe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B3llaCatastrofe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2018 at 9:58am
What do you mean by the first wig has “3 mm” (sorry) and sally Hensen build up? I would like to purchase but not sure what that means
Unbeweaveable21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unbeweaveable21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2018 at 10:36am
That’s what you put on the knots to keep from balding
Scarletphoenix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletphoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2018 at 7:28pm
PM sent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qheenkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2018 at 9:08pm
Wig 1 and 3 are sold. Only wig 2 is left!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qheenkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2018 at 4:41pm
Dropping price of wig 2- $175 plus $8 shipping.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qheenkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2018 at 11:28am
Final price drop $140 plus $8 shipping

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qheenkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2018 at 8:03am
Everything is sold! Thanks ladies!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic