Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Wigs royal glueless

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Traylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Traylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 9:33am
Originally posted by marie67 marie67 wrote:

Thanks, I never bother with silk tops,I just use the flesh tone stocking cap underneath.

I wish I could get away from the silk tops but I've never been able to hide those grids well enough that I could feel comfortable going out into the daylight with an exposed part. 
BTW, in your avi, what is the texture you're rockin? It looks amazing!
Sponsored Links

orangeee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangeee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:20am
Originally posted by ssssssss ssssssss wrote:

Have you consider or try the wigs bought from Uniwigs? there are lots of hairstyle there; if you have not, here is its website : www.Uniwigs.com http://www.uniwigs.com - http://www.uniwigs.com

My sister often buys wigs from this online store. My sister is a wigs crazy-er, crazier than me. she has bought various wigs at home as well as hairpieces.
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by carrie carrie wrote:

Glad you got what you wanted!

Ditto!
Traylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Traylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 5:21pm
I've been waiting for weeks for Wigs Royal to get in some stock units Malaysian 20" stock units but they haven't arrived yet. That kind of impresses me because it tells me they're not rushing to churn out crappy, hastily made units. They'd rather lose the business than sell garbage. That's why I think I'm going to order a custom from them. I normally wouldn't do a custom without having tried a stock unit first, but I feel pretty good about them. Hope they don't disappoint. 
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 9:16pm
Im having major problems trying to post the pictures to bhm     I want to try Tsingtaohair.com next I like the hairlines on their units. I sent a picture to wigs royal for the cap I wanted to use because they only offer one style which I hate.

Edited by marie67 - May 15 2014 at 9:20pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12