BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Wigs Royal and Noble Wigs Review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wigs Royal and Noble Wigs Review
    Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 4:02pm
I am starting this thread for a member Katykat who does not have enough posts to start a new thread.

Edited by Princess Grace - Jul 30 2014 at 4:05pm
Sponsored Links

katykat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote katykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 5:39pm
Thank you for making the thread for me!
I know the board isn't as active as it used to be, but threads still get a lot of views so I'm hoping to save some people some money... I wasn't so lucky.

Noblest Hair: I've been ordering LF's and FLW's from them for years, but recently the quality has gone WAY down. They've started to add a lot of synthetic fillers (they always had some, but there are a lot more now,) making it impossible to properly bleach the knots. I use the same method I've always used, rit dye remover dip and clairol bleach with vol 20 developer. There are huge black knots left behind on each wig I've recently ordered.

The worst part of it all, is even with so many synthetic fillers the wigs are incredibly thin.
 back view
 side view
 Bleached ends showing synthetic fillers

Wigsroyal: My first order with them. I placed an order with them recently and was sent this LFW
 back view
 view of wefts
 Bleached ends

All of these wigs have been washed, knots bleached and lightened ends because I'm keeping them and sewing some wefts to make them thicker. Returning is too expensive and a big hassle. 

I'll add that I never have any issues with hair quality when I place custom orders, just stock units. Ordering stock units seems to be a big waste of money now, unfortunately.

Edited by katykat - Jul 30 2014 at 5:41pm
missfemme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missfemme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 5:41pm
I ordered a wigsroyal unit a few months ago and liked it. No shedding, natural color, but I hated the density .. I had the opposite problem, it was WAY too much hair and the parting was hard to make it look realistic. I'm not one for plucking and tweezing and ventilating and all that. Too much work and I don't want to risk ruining a wig. But their prices are awesome. 

Edited by missfemme - Jul 30 2014 at 5:53pm
missfemme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missfemme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 5:51pm
*dupe

Edited by missfemme - Jul 30 2014 at 5:52pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 10:20pm
Disrespectful
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 10:32pm
Lord that wig look sick, Im sorry for you. I remember Noble reviews going bad a few years ago though.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by abhair expert abhair expert wrote:

Send the pictures to the customer service to ask for explanation or compensation.Mnay businessman will like to earn more money on use bad quality textures to cheat the regular customer !I have bought several from the brand abHair, it is also very good,i hope will not come to the same problem with you !

I reported your post, Im so sick you these vendors
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 11:48am
I just ordered a few from Wig Royal Stock, agree the wigs are thin, SMH, I had to add some wefts to make them full, I kinda knew i would!!, We Don't even get a full Head of Hair anymore!!
katykat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote katykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 1:40pm
The synthetic fillers in the Wigs Royal wig are thinner than the synthetic fillers I've seen before (thick and almost elastic.) So I couldn't even tell they were synthetic until I bleached the hair and they stayed black. I think they're being sneaky and using higher grade synthetic hair.
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 9:12pm
WOW that is a Damn shame, OP.   Wigsroyal had been my 'go to' vendor a long time.  After I recently recieved a really thin STOCK unit (that was supposed to be 150% density!) and after several CUSTOM units also supposedly 150% density, and I still had to add tracks.. I just can't buy from them again.   I will say I have never had a problem lightening their hair, but maybe that's changed now, too. 

H*ll I have not been buying any FLWs from anyone.  I don't trust the whole lot (of CV's) anymore..

Edited by hennared - Jul 31 2014 at 9:13pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>