Extensions Plus

wigs and hair for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
qheenkitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qheenkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wigs and hair for sale
    Posted: May 17 2018 at 10:31am
wig 1 

brazilian virgin 360 wig. This wig is brand new, lace uncut never worn. Knots are bleached. No shedding or tangling whatsoever. Natural color, 18 inches from crown to tip. 130% density. Cap is Medium, swiss lace is medium brown lace. I am on the lighter scale of brown and the medium brown is a perfect match for light brown to medium brown skin tones. Very natural hairline $160 plus $8 shipping. 

I have a raw cambodian slightly coarse wavy frontal. The frontal is overbleached and is shedding very badly but extremely natural. Natural color, 16 inches swiss light brown lace. $40 plus $8 shipping

I have two bundles of Raw Cambodian wavy hair. no tangling or shedding. Both are 20 inches long. very full very beautiful. Natural color and slightly coarse. Never been used. Never been cut colored or altered in any way. They match the raw cambodian wavy frontal. $120 for both plus $8 shipping. 

Wig 2
Custom colored ash blonde closure wig. The color is absolutely gorgeous. 3 bundles of raw cambodian hair. Custom colored ash blonde. Hair is ombred, darker roots, highlights, lowlights. GORGEOUS!  26 inches long from crown to tip. bundles have been folded over except for the last row or two of hair. Closure is 18 inches long. Was for a client but she has since shaved her head and is worried about security. Its very thick and full. $325 plus $8 shipping 

Wig 3. I have a Italian yaki indian virgin full lace wig. Knots a bleached but the wig is shedding. It was never sealed so that may be the problem. I have a horrible track record of not sealing my wigs. Hair is 22 inches long and very full. I added a weft to the back. There are two tiny holes in the back that have been sewed. Despite the shedding, I wear this particular wig all the time. This is my favorite hair type and texture because of how natural it looks. $110 plus $8 shipping. I will add better pictures later after I wash and blow dry. 

I sell hair on this board All. The. Time. Please lets keep our transactions drama free. First come first served. All sales are final. Paypal only. 

Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qheenkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2018 at 10:31am
sorry about the sideways pics. I have no idea why they are like that. 
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2018 at 12:22pm
Does the Italian yaki hold a curl?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qheenkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2018 at 9:51pm
Yes it does hold a curl beautifully with a flat iron. I don’t curl it any other way so not sure what you would be using.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qheenkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2018 at 2:04pm
Wig 1 is sold
SassyVictim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyVictim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2018 at 1:59pm
What’s the size of these caps?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qheenkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2018 at 12:44am
Originally posted by SassyVictim SassyVictim wrote:

What’s the size of these caps?

They’re all medium caps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qheenkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2018 at 12:12pm
Raw Cambodian bundles - price lowered to $90 for both plus $8 shipping

Blonde raw Cambodian wig lowered to $280 plus $8 shipping

Shedding raw Cambodian frontal price lowered to $30 plus $8 shipping. Would make good practice frontal for ventilating. Even tho it’s shedding it’s still wearable.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qheenkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2018 at 3:43pm
Wig 3 Italian yaki is sold.. I have another Italian yaki that I will be posting later today.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qheenkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2018 at 8:24am
Blonde wig lowered to $250 obo plus $8 shipping

Cambodian bundles lowered to $85 for both plus $8 shipping
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic