Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Wigmakers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:43am
Hotlanta peach do you style wigs? Like If I send you my wig do you have services for cutting and styling?
Sponsored Links

SMOVLADY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SMOVLADY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 3:26pm
^^^Sugar, yes she can.  I sent her one of my old balding ones and she is working on it now.  She is also making me a new wig.  I'll post pics when I receive them.
Hotlanta Peach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlanta Peach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 8:40am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Hotlanta peach do you style wigs? Like If I send you my wig do you have services for cutting and styling?
Yes ma'am, I do. Smile  I have a service on my style seat website that will cover what you described. It's  called " Wig Maintenance" Here is a snap-shot of the description. 

Wig Maintenance-Existing Wig. Send in your existing wig to be loved on!! This services includes the addition or securing of wig combs and/or ... (more) Send in your existing wig to be loved on!! This service includes the addition or securing of wig combs and/or clips, tightening loose ends of wefts caused by normal wear and tear, weft sealing, shampoo & deep condition. Wig is dried and curled. Add on charges: Wand Curls - $20 Trim -$10 Hair Cut & Curl - $20 Permanent Color - $25 Ombre Color - $35 Add a bundle fullness - $20

Email me at theweaveanista@gmail.com and let's chat about what you need.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlanta Peach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 8:43am

Yes, I do. I will send you a PM and we can discuss what you need. I will give you my email address too.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlanta Peach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 8:45am
^^^ Confused didn't mean to double post...the system did something weird...
Originally posted by Hotlanta Peach Hotlanta Peach wrote:

Yes, I do. I will send you a PM and we can discuss what you need. I will give you my email address too.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlanta Peach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 8:47am
Originally posted by SMOVLADY SMOVLADY wrote:

^^^Sugar, yes she can.  I sent her one of my old balding ones and she is working on it now.  She is also making me a new wig.  I'll post pics when I receive them.

Smile Thanks for the plug SMOVLADE! I'm looking forward to seeing it on you! Smile
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 7:32pm
WTF!  Stop spamming our forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 7:47pm
Muffins is my Lovers offers wig making services too. 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 9:03pm
oops
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345