BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wigmakers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 6:33am
No shade but those people in Royal Oak Confused, If they can sell wigs then I should just order me some wig caps from China cause NOPE to what I just saw on FB. 

Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:53am
Does your finished product look like the ones on FB??? Those look thick and unrealistic around the hairline.

and that red hair one CryCry I wept for her....
TXButterfly03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TXButterfly03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 10:43am
I was going to suggest FlyHoneyWigs too.  She seems to be really good, thorough & honest.  Takes pics of hair as received, cuts, colors (if you want), restores, etc.  And she's reasonable.  I would try her, but I'm not doing wigs just yet.
That chick s_f_ing_vain makes wigs too.  I've seen it on IG, but haven't really looked into it.  
etowngirl22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote etowngirl22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 11:15am
anyone know of local wigmakers in the chicago area? specifically the north chicago land suburbs
orangeee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangeee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:44am
i don't know. but you can search on yellowpages.com
AFFCHairStudios View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFFCHairStudios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:44am
I truly enjoy our (@AFFCHairStudios) Custom Units. We offer our custom upart or full wigs for just $75 which includes a custom mannequin, creation of the unit, braid down, sew down of the top of the unit, combs or clips used in the back, cut and style. You can always bring back this same unit and receive the braid down, sew down of the top of the unit, combs or clips used in the back, cut and style again for just $25! 

First appointment we have is a consultation where we measure your head and in 7-10 business days we schedule a 45 minute appointment to install. However, most of our wigs are completed and installed in less than 2 days. This video below shows a 1 day turn around of a unit, witha  client who brought in her own hair and received her install in less than 3 hours. (This client dyed her entire lace closure blue black.)

http://instagram.com/p/noYJsWRDlt/

Our units are ideal for clients who are not able to wait for their $35 partial sew-in or $55 full install with us, currently we are booked until September 2014. This allows them the ability to experience AFFC Hair Studios and not have to book online. 

We also offer shipping of our units (you can purchase our virgin hair or send us yours)!!

You can check out hundreds of photos and videos on our Instagram: @AFFCHairStudios or check us out on YouTube: AFFC Hair Studios

Hope to sew you all soon! 

Misjaguar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misjaguar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:23pm
nanikoa25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nanikoa25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:36pm
http://instagram.com/tokyostylez#

He makes AMAZING wigs!!!
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 6:18am
Originally posted by choco_lips choco_lips wrote:

I have used 'myhairisfab' on 2 occasions to make full wigs and trebella once. I would say their workmanship is comparable. 

Can myhairisfab cut and style like Trebella that has been my issue finding someone who can cute and style the wig on Trebella's level...
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 6:55am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Before you give your hair to any wig maker I mark my wefts , with a metallic pen. Especially if they sell hair, I dont have time energy or needing a case behind you switching hair with your "vigin" whatever you selling. 

This has always been a concern with having people make me wigs..How do you know if they switched your hair out. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic