BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Wigmakers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
IamAJ625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IamAJ625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 9:02pm
Melanie aka Eveschild848 on youtube. She makes really nice wigs! her email is under her videos....
Sponsored Links

grayvelma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grayvelma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:19am
thanks ladies, yes the wait time is a killjoy with TreBella, I had a MissBossy, well constructed, it didn't fit my head right though, I was thinking of going with Agape, but decided to see who you ladies are using.....I did a wig myself once, it came out ok, no patience for it now...I'm going to check out the suggestions..thanks again
LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:24am
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

Have you considered Renee/Fly Honey Wigs? http://www.flyhoneywigs.com

I am not sure of your reluctance for not going with any of the ones you listed, but I will say that IMO, they are the best. They may be a bit pricey but if you get a wig that's made well with quality hair it can list you years. Out of that list, based on quality and affordability, I would definitely go with Trebella, she's worth it. 
Was gonna say FlyHoneyWigs too. I've seen a lot of happy customers of hers..
grayvelma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grayvelma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:41am
checked out all the suggestions, flyhoney it is, thanks everyone
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by B2kishot87 B2kishot87 wrote:

I had a wig made by trebella wigs along time ago when her prices were affordable $70. But now shes decided to throw affordability out of the window and raise her prices. Turn around time is way to long. So I had to find someone else. Try @heyupartwigs on instagram she has a wix site also. She did a great job. Fold over method shes capable of not cutting tracks. The closure lays superflat. She charges under 100$ and is local to me very quick turn around time.

I'm sorry but how is charging $175 throwing affordability out of the window? I have had units from her that have lasted over a year and would and happily have paid her price increase because $175 is about the price of an install that only lasts a couple of months. I can get a wig made for that amount and be good for an entire year. That is more than affordable and actually nowhere near what she could be charging for the value that you're getting, IMO. Now the turnaround time is unappealing but you can pay a little extra for a quicker service and even those prices are still cheaper than getting 3-4 installs throughout an entire year. 
antish82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote antish82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 7:35pm
I had a wig made by Agape and I'm extremely happy with it. Construction is great and it fits like a glove. Pam contacted me through Facebook as she was styling the wig which I tought was a nice touch. Turn aroun time was less than a week. Getting an appointment may take a few months though.
KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:45am
@hairstyledbycam on IG.
Hotlanta Peach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlanta Peach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 8:44am
Hi! I sent you a message. :)
orangeee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangeee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:45am
I have tried Uniwigs. You really should try their products. BTW, girls, do you know how to change username in this forum?
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 6:32am
Before you give your hair to any wig maker I mark my wefts , with a metallic pen. Especially if they sell hair, I dont have time energy or needing a case behind you switching hair with your "vigin" whatever you selling. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic