Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Wigmakers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
grayvelma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grayvelma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wigmakers?
    Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 1:33pm

who is the best u-part/closure wig maker out there? I know of TreBella and Agape and MissBossy, but are there others out there on IG, FB, Tumblr? Need ur help ladies, thanks in advance

Sponsored Links

Colby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Colby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 3:48pm
Pm Milanni_Parys she's great & Nishamonae's wigs look nice too google precise wigs & she has a styleseat page.

Edited by Colby - Apr 23 2014 at 3:48pm
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 3:53pm
Have you considered Renee/Fly Honey Wigs? http://www.flyhoneywigs.com

I am not sure of your reluctance for not going with any of the ones you listed, but I will say that IMO, they are the best. They may be a bit pricey but if you get a wig that's made well with quality hair it can list you years. Out of that list, based on quality and affordability, I would definitely go with Trebella, she's worth it. 
SMOVLADY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SMOVLADY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 5:15pm

The main drawback with Trebella is the wait time.  If you want your wig by July, you are already out of luck.  I think that I am going to make an appointment with  Fly Honey her turn around time is 20 days.

yilutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yilutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:15am
I am a loyal customer in a sense. I only bought my wigs from My Wigs Box and he never disappointed me. My order usually comes within 25 days with affordable price.

http://www.mywigsbox.com

choco_lips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote choco_lips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 6:26am
I have used 'myhairisfab' on 2 occasions to make full wigs and trebella once. I would say their workmanship is comparable. 
B2kishot87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote B2kishot87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 6:30pm
I had a wig made by trebella wigs along time ago when her prices were affordable $70. But now shes decided to throw affordability out of the window and raise her prices. Turn around time is way to long. So I had to find someone else. Try @heyupartwigs on instagram she has a wix site also. She did a great job. Fold over method shes capable of not cutting tracks. The closure lays superflat. She charges under 100$ and is local to me very quick turn around time.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 6:31pm
flyhoney wigs
onesoulsistah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onesoulsistah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 6:48pm
I have two trebella wigs. her work is neat and very detailed but tht wait time I a beast. if u make n apt now your wig wont be made until august. I plan on trying fly honey wigs in the very near future
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:40pm
My sister text me her wigs she had made by fly honey wigs. They were gorgeous
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>