BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wiggin Out: PICS !

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wiggin Out: PICS !
    Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 10:49am
I like wigs..lol. Here are some pics of 2 different wigs that I made using bundles and lace closures. Im not reviewing any hair just here for pawn. Tips and feedback always welcome and I hope yall enjoy.

P.S. I RARELY STYLE ANY OF THE UNITS I MAKE - STYLING IS DONE BY MY BROTHER AND IF YOU'D LIKE YOU CAN FOLLOW HIM OR CHECK HIM OUT ON IG @AJLAYSHAIR

* WITHOUT FLASH *

* WITH FLASH

* STYLING PICS *

* WITH FLASH - NOTICE THE CRIMPS IN MY YAKI CLOSURE, I CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO WASH OUT *

*BACK OF THE ABOVE PICTURED UNIT - MESSY BEACHY WAVES ARE THE NEW HOT HAIR TREND IN MAGAZINES AND FASHION HE SAYS LOL *

The End. Heart

Edited by ILOVEBEYONCE - Aug 10 2014 at 10:51am
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 10:53am
Pretty wigs but in my experience the crimps dont wash out....
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 11:04am
Ask brother to thin out and razor cut the first wig .

Ms India will not allow you to wear the second one under any circumstance .

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 11:19am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Ask brother to thin out and razor cut the first wig .

Ms India will not allow you to wear the second one under any circumstance .

1st Wig; She actually wants another bundle and doesn't think it's full enough

2nd Wig; I'm glad you mentioned that because I asked him if it should be thinned out and he only admitted it after she left with the wig ! I'll call her back and thin it out because I knew I wasn't crazy! I like big hair but the difference between big hair bulky hair is real. Thank you so much for the honesty, I needed that !

Edited by ILOVEBEYONCE - Aug 10 2014 at 11:24am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Pretty wigs but in my experience the crimps dont wash out....

Hmmm...for me they've always washed out. But I think it has more to do with that fact that I do a lot of coloring and heat styling so maybe the chemicals/heat loosen the texture ... At any rate though, they typically come out for me

Edited by ILOVEBEYONCE - Aug 10 2014 at 11:22am
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 11:39am
Welcome .   
lattabody View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lattabody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 7:58pm
Nice
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 8:23pm
Awww man those crimps though. Why o why do these Chinese vendors not get it. OP Ms. India is right. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 11:42am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Awww man those crimps though. Why o why do these Chinese vendors not get it. OP Ms. India is right. 

I thinned it out and it looks great. I even was able to flat iron out much of the "crimpy" look. I wish I took a picture but I didn't. She was happy before but now she's ecstatic so it worked out. I'll see of I can get a selfie from her to show you guys the difference because she even noticed how much lighter it felt compared to before it was thinned out. And I have her the most beautiful curls that probably dropped    At any rate, bulk removal was the goal and I completed it. I really love the honest feedback from you ladies. It helps a lot!

Edited by ILOVEBEYONCE - Aug 11 2014 at 11:44am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic