FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Wig Websites

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738>

Author
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 10:45pm
Hey Miss Harmony.

Those are my staples as well.   EXCEPT for Ebonyline.  I've always had a problem with their shipping things - when THEY get ready.

If you give them positive feedback on their website regarding a wig/product.. Oh, they will post it "toute suite."  But tell them about a wig that doesn't work out/or their customer service.  They hit the delete key  WITH A QUICKNESS.

I thought i was the only one who was not happy with their service about a year ago.  Because they don't POST those negative experiences - the gullible customer thinks EVERYONE IS HAPPY.

The last time i worked with them?  I ordered a wig in Oct 2012, and it finally arrived Feb 2013 it was a Sherri Shepherd number which they CLAIMED was "In Stock".. apparently, it wasn't. 

Thus, many reviewers are learning to go on other websites and make complaints.. Mine was on Amazon.com. And i think there's a thread on their crappy Customer Service here in the wig section.

Thus, they must be stepping up their game.  Hell, took them long enough.Ouch

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Dec 10 2013 at 10:46pm
Sponsored Links

lovebeautyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebeautyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 7:55am
i order from http://www.cooperwigs.com - www.cooperwigs.com    so far so good!
MetallicHarmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicHarmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

Hey Miss Harmony.

Those are my staples as well.   EXCEPT for Ebonyline.  I've always had a problem with their shipping things - when THEY get ready.

If you give them positive feedback on their website regarding a wig/product.. Oh, they will post it "toute suite."  But tell them about a wig that doesn't work out/or their customer service.  They hit the delete key  WITH A QUICKNESS.

I thought i was the only one who was not happy with their service about a year ago.  Because they don't POST those negative experiences - the gullible customer thinks EVERYONE IS HAPPY.

The last time i worked with them?  I ordered a wig in Oct 2012, and it finally arrived Feb 2013 it was a Sherri Shepherd number which they CLAIMED was "In Stock".. apparently, it wasn't. 

Thus, many reviewers are learning to go on other websites and make complaints.. Mine was on Amazon.com. And i think there's a thread on their crappy Customer Service here in the wig section.

Thus, they must be stepping up their game.  Hell, took them long enough.Ouch

What??? Three months! Wow that's horrible. Yeah I think I'll stick with my hairtobeauty lol
icosplay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icosplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:45pm
http://www.iamcosp.com/wigs-c88 - http://www.iamcosplayer.com/wigs-c88 is with cosplay wigsSmile
konil12t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote konil12t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:56am
You can add http://www.wigsalemall.com - www.wigsalemall.com to the list
konil12t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote konil12t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:57am
http://www.wigsalemall.com - www.wigsalemall.com is  a good choice of lace wigs!!
Elenawig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elenawig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:28pm
Try wigforme.com
Good quality but pretty cheap!
ghettofab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghettofab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:38pm
www.wig-parlor.com has the latest
konil12t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote konil12t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:44pm
i just buy a lace wigs from wigsalemall.com. the quality is good, but cheap!
Elenawig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elenawig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 11:38am
wigforme.com has good quality hair wigs with very low price!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738>
  Share Topic