FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wig Websites

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 37>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by hatam.mkt hatam.mkt wrote:

We're really sorry if that happens. It is for us the international business was too strange. However, in the near future we will happily welcome international customers and improve their foreign language skills.

in the near future? You have not welcomed international customers at this time?  You should stop posting.  this is not a "good look" for your company.Ouch

Your customers' foreign language skills do not need to be improved.  Apparently, we're both speaking English.  And quite eloquently..

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Jun 27 2013 at 9:11pm
Sponsored Links

hatam.mkt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hatam.mkt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 9:10pm
Big smile We need some time. 
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 11:21pm
time is not all that you need..

thank you for sharing, and good night.

mengfuyong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mengfuyong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 2:35am
Good online shop
But I need a wig like this

Do you have this style wig or similar to this one?
ssung1014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssung1014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 7:01pm
check jollywigs.com
soublkmn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soublkmn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 10:12pm
I recently bought a wig for my wife from chinawigsupplier.com and this was a month and a half ago.  It still has not come in and the email traffic between the customer service is horrible.  They do not answer until I email them three times and the answer is they are still working on it or that it will be shipped out later and we will provide you with tracking info but they never do.  Has anyone else ever dealt with this?  Is this common? should me and my wife be worried?
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by soublkmn soublkmn wrote:

I recently bought a wig for my wife from chinawigsupplier.com and this was a month and a half ago.  It still has not come in and the email traffic between the customer service is horrible.  They do not answer until I email them three times and the answer is they are still working on it or that it will be shipped out later and we will provide you with tracking info but they never do.  Has anyone else ever dealt with this?  Is this common? should me and my wife be worried?
I have never ordered anything from China but if this is not a custom order wig then it should not be taking this long they have your money so they should send you the product.I would check with my bank or credit card company and try to get a chargeback mostly you will not be getting any wig. I bet that they did not take this long to reply when they was taking your money.
soublkmn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soublkmn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 11:35pm
yes it is a custom wig order and I made payment thru paypal.  I have threatened them to file a dispute through paypal if they do not ship.  We had them send the cap first to make sure the measurements were right and they shipped it out in three weeks and said it will be a month for the custom wig.  I waited and of course we are a month and two weeks now.  I really want this wig for the wife but at same time i dont want to be a fool and they do not ship. Not really sure what to do as of now. I was just wondering how long should it take for custom wigs and if anybody ever dealt with them.
soublkmn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soublkmn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 11:38pm
here is the email traffic thus far.

yes ready to ship today , later will tell u the shipment tracking No. 

wayne

2013/7/7 Gregory Dorsey < mailto:dorseygregory@gmail.com - dorseygregory@gmail.com>
sir I am checking the status again. is the wig ready for ship?

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 2:54 PM, Wayne Wei < mailto:info@chinawigsupplier.com - info@chinawigsupplier.com> wrote:
Hi Gregory 
really very sorry for my late response , very busy . your wig is already completed ,but not still so perfect to ship . our workers are doing something to make it perfect . it can be sent out today or tomorrow , will let u know when ready to ship 

wayne

2013/7/1 Gregory Dorsey < mailto:dorseygregory@gmail.com - dorseygregory@gmail.com>
hello im asking the status on the wig again.  I would like to keep a good standing relationship because I will want to buy more wigs from you but you need to communicate with me and also keep your promise on shipment time.

On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 8:05 PM, Gregory Dorsey < mailto:dorseygregory@gmail.com - dorseygregory@gmail.com> wrote:
did the wig ship?

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 10:19 PM, Gregory Dorsey < mailto:dorseygregory@gmail.com - dorseygregory@gmail.com> wrote:
Sir do you have the shipping info?  It is the 28th.

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 9:26 PM, Gregory Dorsey < mailto:dorseygregory@gmail.com - dorseygregory@gmail.com> wrote:
ok I will email you again on the 28th thank you.

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 8:35 PM, Wayne Wei < mailto:info@chinawigsupplier.com - info@chinawigsupplier.com> wrote:
Hi Gregory 
Your wig can be sent out on 28th June if everything goes well :) 

wayne

2013/6/26 Wayne Wei < mailto:info@chinawigsupplier.com - info@chinawigsupplier.com>
don't worry Gregory :) I will let u know the status soon :) 

wayne

2013/6/26 Gregory Dorsey < mailto:dorseygregory@gmail.com - dorseygregory@gmail.com>
sir unless I hear back with shipment information I will be forced to open a dispute thru paypal.

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Gregory Dorsey < mailto:dorseygregory@gmail.com - dorseygregory@gmail.com> wrote:
sir can you give me a status?

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 3:11 PM, Gregory Dorsey < mailto:dorseygregory@gmail.com - dorseygregory@gmail.com> wrote:
please can you tell me when.  I was expecting it to be shipped already.  I have a party to attend and wanted to wear the wig.:(

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Gregory Dorsey < mailto:dorseygregory@gmail.com - dorseygregory@gmail.com> wrote:
please can you tell me when.  I was expecting it to be shipped already.  I have a party to attend and wanted to wear the wig.:(

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 9:41 PM, Wayne Wei < mailto:info@chinawigsupplier.com - info@chinawigsupplier.com> wrote:
not ready now , I am awaiting our workers's response :)

wayne

2013/6/21 Gregory Dorsey < mailto:dorseygregory@gmail.com - dorseygregory@gmail.com>
Can you respond please?

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Gregory Dorsey < mailto:dorseygregory@gmail.com - dorseygregory@gmail.com> wrote:
ready right? it has been 30 days already.

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 3:49 PM, Wayne Wei < mailto:info@chinawigsupplier.com - info@chinawigsupplier.com> wrote:
Let me check :)

wayne

2013/6/18 Gregory Dorsey < mailto:dorseygregory@gmail.com - dorseygregory@gmail.com>
im so excited about my wig order.  How much longer?  wig order # T0727.

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 11:07 PM, Wayne Wei < mailto:info@chinawigsupplier.com - info@chinawigsupplier.com> wrote:
pls wait another one week around :) when ready to ship, i will let u know :) 

wayne

2013/6/10 Gregory Dorsey < mailto:dorseygregory@gmail.com - dorseygregory@gmail.com>
Hi just checking on the production of the custom wig order # T0727.

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 6:12 AM, Gregory Dorsey < mailto:dorseygregory@gmail.com - dorseygregory@gmail.com> wrote:
ok thanks

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 12:25 AM, Wayne Wei < mailto:info@chinawigsupplier.com - info@chinawigsupplier.com> wrote:
Hi Gregory 
I have arranged your custom wig , the order No.is T0727 
30 days around to make . when ready to ship will let u know 

Reggie43 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reggie43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 4:46am
While this website does not sell wigs. It is chalked up with a lot of great information about wigs. I'm new the wig industry and I have learned a lot. 

I'm honestly tired of seeing people get scammed. I'm looking forward to the years to come and hopefully start selling quality products.

http://www.thelacefrontwigs.com - http://www.thelacefrontwigs.com

Reggie

Edited by Reggie43 - Jul 10 2013 at 4:47am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions