Perfect Hair Collection

Wig Websites

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 38>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
chinawigsupplier View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinawigsupplier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 9:13am
http://www.chinawigsupplier.com/ - http://www.chinawigsupplier.com
Sponsored Links

Smallwigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smallwigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 9:12pm
lacewigsbuy.com is a professional online website for lace wigs.
godisthere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godisthere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 8:02pm
very beautiful wigs I received, good quality hair, good communication, fast shipping, etc....... lol....ClapClapClap

http://shop.ebay.com/wig4u2/m. - http://shop.ebay.com/wig4u2/m.html
Silkyhairlady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silkyhairlady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 2:50am
I really like Double Leaf Wigs. I've been using them for two years now and their customer service has been GREAT!!
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 2:28pm
oh wow!  here's one for all of you vendors.

This one beats out all of the competition - hands down!

www.gof*ckyourselves.com!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Allure. Allure. wrote:

i've been ordering from hairstopandshop alot lately, so far so goodThumbs Up. fast shipping, customer service fast response online to questions regarding orders, smooth transactions everytime.

they must be stepping up their game.  someone put them on blast on Amazon.com.  I'm reading their "seller reviews".. 87% positive.

Before that? on one review they were at 67%.. i, personally did not have a good experience. I don't care if they don't kiss your butt.. it's only about purchasing an item, and receiving it.. I purchased it, there was a glitch with my credit card.   the customer service was "condescending, arrogant, and ghetto."  they acted as if i was an "identity thieft?  when i received my wig? well, that was even worse.

Confused
Ms.IvyG88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.IvyG88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 11:08am
Hey BHM, i recently ordered GSW300 "ciara" from bestlacewigs.com..... it was like throwing away 335 dollars in the shredder. It tangled,sheds, its stiff, after washing even placing in deep conditioner mannn does it frizz and turn into a hairball within 15 min of placing it just on my head. I had to cut it 6 inches thinking it would help the tangles in the back of the neck. I was so deppressed. And i still am. Am trying to find a good great long lasting full lace wig HH silky. From a reputable vendor where i wont have to go through this again. Please help! I have lupus so i shaved off the last remaining strands of my head lol to fit the wig I just want hair that will last!
Ms.IvyG88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.IvyG88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 11:10am
I did a bit of research buti also look at the YT reviews and all websites i have been considering all have bad and good reviews am i just going to have to take a risk?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 1:53pm
from what i gathered from BHM, especially the weave section?

many of the you tubers (weave wise) are given certain "perks" to do a good review on their hair.

Thus, i'm wary..  i pretty much just read the threads in the "Random wig thoughts" area, and listen to the vets there.

For me, i have to say Samsbeauty.com has definitely been my favorite place for great service and great prices.

Ebonyline and their sister companies Wigs.com, Wowwigs.com, Voguewigs.com, etc., i am so not a fan of.
Dr. Virus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Virus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 8:40am
Hello ladies!

I'm new here, and just wanted to drop a new website we've created.  The shop name is Beauty Virus, and when you ladies have a chance please feel welcome to come check it out and let me know what you think!

www.beautyvirus.com

Thank you so much,
Dr. Virus Big smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions