Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wig sizing

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
E-lo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E-lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wig sizing
    Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 5:44am
Hi guys,

I'm trying to measure my head for a FLW, but my head doesn't appear to fit any of the measurements. For those that are wondering:
Circumference: 21.5"
Front to nape: 13"
Ear to ear (across forehead): 12.5"
Ear to ear: (over top of head): 13"
Temple to temple (round the back of head): 15"
Nape of neck: 5"

Part of my head is a small, the other is a medium and then some a large. So you can imagine my confusion.

What size would you go for?

Thanks. 
Sponsored Links

chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:55pm
Hi E-lo, with your measurements, you'd be better off ordering a custom, but do it soon!  The holidays are looming ahead.
RedWine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedWine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:13am
We have the same size head. The temples are the problem. I order stocks when I want them. I have to get large and  take the wig in in the back. I have to take in the wig by sewing. I also like to get a custom wigs made. 

Many times medium stocks fit well if they have stretch - no sewing needed. But I only do this with wigs in my hair texture.  The stock I have now is a medium, but I am leaving my hairline out so the short temples don't matter. Actually, I have worn it glued and it fit well- it has stretch.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic