Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Wig sellers with low shipping costs to Europe?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Moroccan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moroccan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wig sellers with low shipping costs to Europe?
    Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 1:34am
Hello all,

Does any of you know some shops that actually have reasonable international shipping costs? I live in the Netherlands and unfortunately I can't order from websites like hairsisters.com, hairstopandshop.com and more famous websites since the shipping costs are up to 40 dollars!! Even eBay has high shipping costs(20 dollars), maybe not as high as the other websites but I hope there are cheaper alternatives LOL I tried Amazon but I don't have a CC so I cannot order from that website.

Many thanks in advance!

Edited by Moroccan - Jul 26 2013 at 1:35am
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 3:23am
Hoi,

Ik ben Amerikaans, maar ik heb al dertien jaar in Nederland wonen nu. Ik heb het dragen van deze LFW voor ongeveer zes jaar. De Internationale Verzending naar Europa is eigenlijk goedkoper dan verzending naar The States. Mijn kosten van mijn leverancier zijn ongeveer € 35 dus ik altijd om 2 LFW per keer kosten laag te houden.Smile

Probeer het!
Doei!
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 3:40am
She is located here and you will get it within two days via PostNL
http://www.realhairexclusive.com/

Never had a wig by her but weave. So far I've had it in for a month with almost no shedding and it holds up well to the heat, rain, water and snow I've experienced in the month.
Hawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 5:46am
If youre looking for something like hairsisters, try paks.com

its uk based so shipping to you should work out less
Moroccan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moroccan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Hoi,

Ik ben Amerikaans, maar ik heb al dertien jaar in Nederland wonen nu. Ik heb het dragen van deze LFW voor ongeveer zes jaar. De Internationale Verzending naar Europa is eigenlijk goedkoper dan verzending naar The States. Mijn kosten van mijn leverancier zijn ongeveer € 35 dus ik altijd om 2 LFW per keer kosten laag te houden.Smile

Probeer het!
Doei!
Wat grappig dat je uit Amerika komt! Je Nederlands is ook goed ;) Klopt het is inderdaad wel goedkopere om meerdere LFW's in een keer te kopen... Draag je synthetische of van mensenhaar?
Moroccan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moroccan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

She is located here and you will get it within two days via PostNL
http://www.realhairexclusive.com/ - http://www.realhairexclusive.com/

Never had a wig by her but weave. So far I've had it in for a month with almost no shedding and it holds up well to the heat, rain, water and snow I've experienced in the month.
Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately I am not able to wear human hair wigs because of my religion. =(
Moroccan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moroccan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Hawk Hawk wrote:

I tried to go on paks.com but it was the wrong website, so I googled it and I found pakcosmesmetics.com. And omg they indeed have really low shipping costs. Thanks so much :) Too bad they don't have most of the brands I want to try out, like Freetress LFW, Model Model etc. 
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 1:26pm
Depending on where you live, you can find those same wigs in Rotterdam (there are rows of hair stores!) or Utrecht..
http://www.rafinashair.nl/
or
Afro World
Predikherenstraat 4, 3512 TN Utrecht, Netherlands
Hawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Moroccan Moroccan wrote:

Originally posted by Hawk Hawk wrote:

I tried to go on paks.com but it was the wrong website, so I googled it and I found pakcosmesmetics.com. And omg they indeed have really low shipping costs. Thanks so much :) Too bad they don't have most of the brands I want to try out, like Freetress LFW, Model Model etc. 

have you tried aliexpess? i like and have a few of thier lace wigs, always used to order on ebay too
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 12:51am
Originally posted by Moroccan Moroccan wrote:

Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Hoi,

Probeer het!
Doei!
Wat grappig dat je uit Amerika komt! Je Nederlands is ook goed ;) Klopt het is inderdaad wel goedkopere om meerdere LFW's in een keer te kopen... Draag je synthetische of van mensenhaar?

Oh ik gebruik altijd menselijk haar. Dit geeft de meest realistische effect, de beste kwaliteit en de LFW langer meegaan. Ik rechtstreeks bestellen bij een leverancier in China.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply