Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Wig Combs?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
drammy04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drammy04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wig Combs?
    Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 8:40am
Where can I purchase them on the ground and/or online?
Sponsored Links

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:23am
Here is the link -

this is the long flat comb

this is the short comb

Comments:
I have used these combs several times.  They are very flat.  I sew them down with weave thread NOT SEWING thread.  I use these in my U part wig and since the price is so cheap I just order say 6 small and 3 large so I have enough for the future.  I don't order just 3 cause then what you gonna do with your next wig?   These combs are super flat, my hair is short in the front and it layed so flat, I really did not need any type of bonded track.  Also the combs do not break, they last longer than my U part.  I would buy them again.

Also, I have never been able to find these flat wig combs in any local beauty supply, this appears to be a online item only.

hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:00pm
Also here:

http://www.hisandher.com/Clips-list.aspx

I like to buy the giant long one and cut it into pieces as needed. 
SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:43am
Comments:
I have used these combs several times.  They are very flat.  I sew them down with weave thread NOT SEWING thread.  I use these in my U part wig and since the price is so cheap I just order say 6 small and 3 large so I have enough for the future.  I don't order just 3 cause then what you gonna do with your next wig?   These combs are super flat, my hair is short in the front and it layed so flat, I really did not need any type of bonded track.  Also the combs do not break, they last longer than my U part.  I would buy them again.

Also, I have never been able to find these flat wig combs in any local beauty supply, this appears to be a online item only.

[/QUOTE] I use invisible thread anytime with my lace wig its thinner and just as durable
lilmamabenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:59am
Are those the same ones that are in the glueless wigs?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic