Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why You Can't Keep A Man!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 10:30pm
It's always the woman's fault lol Can I get a "Why you can't keep a woman?" post for once?
Sponsored Links

Ruby-Ray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruby-Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 5:10am
Thumbs Down

Edited by Ruby-Ray - Jul 31 2013 at 5:15am
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

It's always the woman's fault lol Can I get a "Why you can't keep a woman?" post for once?
there are videos like that on YouTube too. Also if you google good boyfriend it seems men have asked that question all over the place and actually got a lot of great answers.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 11:38pm
Also all those things she said can go for both men and women. I see she just has a bunch of y'all up in arms bc of the title, when sooo many people do something listed that its not even funny. No one wants to be around anyone that has any of those 10 things listed, male or female
Up&Out39 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 3:48pm
OP, are you the woman in the video? Because you seem to post only her videos...
morenaloca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Up&Out39 Up&Out39 wrote:

OP, are you the woman in the video? Because you seem to post only her videos...

yes that is her
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 2:16pm
blah, blah, blah... Two sides to a heterosexual relationship.. Women ain't the only ones that may need some adjusting.. Ain't always the woman's fault why some men leave..  A woman can do all those suggestions and then some and still lose a man..If a dude going to be trifling or flat out just want to leave, they will do it..

Edited by EasterBell - Aug 06 2013 at 2:18pm
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 9:19am
I agree with everything she said in the video.....

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!! Wink
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 3:08pm
Some men AREN'T
worth keeping. Seems like when a woman's relationship ends she blames herself. ...but when a Man's relationship ends he blames the woman.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 12:37am
Originally posted by mzmee mzmee wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I'm not even clicking play.

Mmkay, can we stop acting like men are stupid and incapable animals and putting the responsibility of his own actions on the woman?

In some instances, they are...LOL

Maybe not in this case, but don't act like we ain't read your threadLOL

I've been here since 2010 and you're gonna say my thread like I automatically know which if the hundreds you are referring to?

Girl...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System