FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Why, Why, Why does God allow evil

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Shushawnna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shushawnna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2012 at 7:42pm
God does allow bad things to happen because He does allow for free will as you sad. Many of the things that happen are because of our own sin and also Satan causes many things. However, God has already set a time to end all bad things. He has allowed time to pass so that people can see that they cannot live seperate from Him successfully. Satan made this challenge in the garden of Eden. He told Eve that mankind does not need to listen to God. Man can rule themselves. He had them believe that God does not have the right to tell us how to live.

God has allowed every form of government known to man and false religion to exist to show that we need Him. We were not designed to rule over each other ( Jeremiah 10:23). While this time lapses, man dominates man to his injury.(Ecc. 8:9)

Satan also made the claim that man would only serve God when things are going well. He made this claim with Job. If Jehovah God were to stop every bad thing from happening, even things we bring on ourselves, that would prove Satan right. But, we prove him wrong daily when we stay in union with God by following his commandments despite the things that happen. Just as Jesus did.(Proverbs 27:11)

He will remove the wicked soon. Only the righteous will be on this earth. (Psalms 37:9, 10, 11, 29)

Sponsored Links

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2012 at 7:32am
Originally posted by Shushawnna Shushawnna wrote:

God does allow bad things to happen because He does allow for free will as you sad. Many of the things that happen are because of our own sin and also Satan causes many things. However, God has already set a time to end all bad things. He has allowed time to pass so that people can see that they cannot live seperate from Him successfully. Satan made this challenge in the garden of Eden. He told Eve that mankind does not need to listen to God. Man can rule themselves. He had them believe that God does not have the right to tell us how to live.

God has allowed every form of government known to man and false religion to exist to show that we need Him. We were not designed to rule over each other ( Jeremiah 10:23). While this time lapses, man dominates man to his injury.(Ecc. 8:9)

Satan also made the claim that man would only serve God when things are going well. He made this claim with Job. If Jehovah God were to stop every bad thing from happening, even things we bring on ourselves, that would prove Satan right. But, we prove him wrong daily when we stay in union with God by following his commandments despite the things that happen. Just as Jesus did.(Proverbs 27:11)

He will remove the wicked soon. Only the righteous will be on this earth. (Psalms 37:9, 10, 11, 29)

We don't NEED "god."  Humans have advanced because of secular ideas about how to treat humans.  Religion has kept populations in the dark.  If it wasn't for secularist views of human life, we would still be slaves.

There is no such thing as Satan.  Only personal responsibility.  God doesn't intervene because god can't or it doesn't care. 

And how soon is "soon."  Why are all Christians in such a damn hurry to die?  If we were to remove religion as the basis for this idea, it would be considered a suicidal tendency.  How about living the best  life you can now, and when you mess up, take responsibility for it instead of blaming some imaginary monster under the bed?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shushawnna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2012 at 11:11am
Im not in a rush to die. As a matter of fact, I hope to never die. Please when you address my posts which state scripture, give me more than opinion which has been influenced by the world, which changes with the wind. I need scripture, as I am a reader of the bible. If you cannot do that, then why should I give any weight to what you say?
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2012 at 6:24pm
I'm not stating any scripture in the ALTERNATIVE RELIGIONS section.  I have done this plenty of times in the past.  And there is no point stating the scripture of a book of a religion worshipping a deity that does not exist.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shushawnna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2012 at 10:27am
So, then you probably don't want to waste your time responding to me anymore. That's my guidebook, regardless of what forum I am in. That's just me.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2012 at 10:50am
You STILL haven't provided any proof to your claims outside of the bible that we should pay attention to this fictional character named Jesus.  WAITING.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shushawnna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 10:25am
Would you bring relief if you could?
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 10:18am
A year later smfh
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 5:55pm
because he's white and white ppl are evil!!!!

lol jk, idk boo
cece1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cece1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 6:16am
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

because he's white and white ppl are evil!!!!

lol jk, idk boo

gurlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllDead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon