Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Why thin people are not fat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 6:41pm
summary? 

i wish i would have been around for this thread... 
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 7:31pm
I'm carb sensitive...im also a carb addict. but its usually bread/french fries. im not a sweets/snack kind of girl. and usually i drink strictly water.
Man I just like to eat Disapprove
I need to leave the pizza and fries alone...them thangs is voodoo i tell you!
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by squishy-boy squishy-boy wrote:

if you dont have any health condition, arent starving to death, or have
any athletic reasons, why would you wanna gain weight so bad? just be
happy and skinny

Okay I'll try that
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 10:34pm
Too bad I actually have to work to keep my weight down Disapprove
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 10:40pm
Your genes determine where you gain weight, you determine how much you will or will not gain. You inherit poor eating habits and lifestyles from your family, this is true. But many people in my family are not skinny and the ones that are work out and take good care of there bodies. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 10:41pm
my mother is big. 

ill never be big 
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 10:45pm
I think it genetics to a point but I think anyone can get fat if they try hard enough.  I don't think anyone is sedentary, eating a diet high in saturated fat and empty calories and walking the runway.  

Habits are formed by the people who raise you which could easily make it appear that fat is genetic when really habits are passed down.  

I learned to eat very well as a child.  I had essentially zero processed or fast food until I was old enough to earn my own money and buy my own.  That said, I fell in love with some of that processed crap and have to work at weight management now.  I think had I kept an organic diet, I might be able to fool people into believing I'm a "naturally" thin person.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic