Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Why the Rise of Big Booty White Girls...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 8:15am
I guess that is all black women have to offer?

Edited by indiecat - Aug 18 2014 at 8:15am
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 8:23am
Some of you I think are missing the point.

She's saying that bw have been shamed and ridiculed for their asses only to have white girls praised for it

She's not saying that's all BW have to offer .. She's saying just give credit where credit is due and don't shame us for our derrières
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:08am
I live in NYC.  Yht women's voluptuous bottoms still doesn't compare to blk women's bottoms.  Over the last few years, yhts have embraced their backsides more.  However, they don't have video vixen bottoms nor do they have the Motherland booties. 

So I can't agree.  We should just stop with these crazy articles and just take care and mind our own and stop talking about people that are non-muthaf*ckin factors in our lives.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:47am
I could have sworn it was a thread on here about this before
about white women getting lip injections and ass shots
and someone said they wanted to look like latinas and not black women
anywho no fcuks giving for yt people because they don't give a fcuk about us, except to study us like some animals 

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by alynxx alynxx wrote:

They have always been around however they used to be called "pear-shaped" back in the day and were considered fat. In England big bottomed Beckies have been around since the 80s. 

All the thick white girls over here use to play softball......they aint new.....LOL
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:13pm
^^^Yes, the all play softball or are on the high school flag squad lol
Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:36pm
I grew up in the south so thick white girls were a dime a dozen, they usually
Turned into the fat white women.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 3:32pm
I have no issue with "thick" bodies white chicks body being appreciated. I do have an issue with those sane features being deemed disgusting on black women. We live in a country where we as blk ppl were thought as violent and/or highly sexualized so it shouldn't be surprising when some women weight their worth on their bodies. Theyve been hearing and stikl are hearing it today. Regardless of their status. ..#flotus
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by Findingmyme Findingmyme wrote:

I grew up in the south so thick white girls were a dime a dozen, they usually
Turned into the fat white women.

Pretty much.....white women down south are a different breed......
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 3:47pm
One more thing

The same "non traditional" feature they praise a white woman for having are empathized in caricature of blk women for the purpose of dehumanizing and humiliating.

Ain't no body fix their lips to tell white chicks to watch out blk women are now growing their hair beyond should length.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic