Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why the Rise of Big Booty White Girls...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 10:50am
It's enough sexy for everyone. This is the very very least of our problems.
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 11:50am
Most white women here in LA are either thin or somewhat thick - but not curvy. I can't stand the whole big deal about Kate Upton claiming that she is curvy; she got huge tits and a boxy body - no curves or butt. Most white thick girls I see have wide hips and no butt. They call themselves curvy because they have a hourglass shape - with a flat backside.

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 11:54am
their booties aren't bigger
they're just wearing Lululemon pants
iNFATUATE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote iNFATUATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 11:58am
The things people sit down to write about....
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 11:59am
I live in the Midwest. these white girls have some booty. not a donk, but they have the type of ass u can get from squats and lunges. Looks good in leggings. I think since most Americans r diluted anyway, we would've been seeing thick white girls. plus cardio exercises were big in the 80's and that can make ur booty shrink if not paired with the right leg workout.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 11:47pm

Edited by HunnyB - Aug 17 2014 at 11:51pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 12:04am
It's literally the only thing some Black women have to hold on to in order to have self-esteem

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I had to stop reading when the writer said "it was a terrible day for black women" when J.Lo came on the scene (-__-)
I can't with the simplicity of these "authors" and their essays.  

Furthermore as a so called black woman, I'd personally liked to be known for way more than my derriere. 

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 12:12am
Speaking of..the focus on her butt was interesting ...

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 1:02am
If you had to work to get it, you'll have to work to keep it.
Who cares.
NailtechDC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NailtechDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 7:27am
Nothing to be mad about.  I think a few white women always had them.  They just worked like hell to keep them small, because having a big butt used to be a bad thing.  But  here lately I have seen several white chicks that had more booty than me and mines is pretty big.  And all of them had a rack of black guys trying to holla at them.  They can have that.  

I often wear clothing that  hides my figure because I hate the attention.    There is nothing more annoying than a guy walking pass you and once he sees that you have booty, he all of the sudden is interested in you.   No thanks.  

It bothers me that  that people reduce the worth of BW down to their butt size.... We offer so much more than that. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style