Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WHY THE HELL ISN'T THERE PARTYING OVER THE PS4?!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHY THE HELL ISN'T THERE PARTYING OVER THE PS4?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 12:46am
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 5:43am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

It looks ugly and I don't like the no disc thing. People already own multiple discs for PS3. No backwards compatibility? I'm sticking with PS3

Im pretty sure they're using discs, or else this promo wouldnt make any sense. 

Also, I read (because Im not watching all 2hrs of their E3 presentation) that there will be "partial" backwards compatibility, but I'm unsure as to what that means. 
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 6:52am
Midna will get a ring and whatever she want based on these gifs. If you don't have 10 mile long line of suitors than this world is needs to be burned to the ground lol.

But I will be buying the PS4. It won this year and I was hesitant to buy a 360 but it was doing really well. I still want to play my bleach and one piece games on there and as the new Jojo bizarre adventure.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 6:55am
Originally posted by DixieDarlin DixieDarlin wrote:

I wasn't planning on buying the PS4, until I've heard that Kingdom Hearts 3 was on it. I'm completely sold.

Kingdom hearts is the sh!t!!! Hell yeah I'll buy the ps4 just to play that video game

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 7:46am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I wasn't planning on buying the PS4, until I've heard that Kingdom Hearts 3 was on it. I'm completely sold.

Kingdom hearts is the sh!t!!! Hell yeah I'll buy the ps4 just to play that video game

Damn, I will have to buy the PS4 dammit!Angry LOL
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 8:18am
Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Damn, I will have to buy the PS4 dammit!Angry LOL

That's what's up shawty!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 8:47am

Xbox one could've had this in the bag, but they decided to be dummies when it came to this, but they will learn soon enough, having the winning console don't mean much if you can't repeat a lesson learned from Sony and Nintendo.

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 8:56am
Xbox will be 100 dollars more than PS4. TH
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 9:45am
Oh yes! will preorder!! *singing $399, are ya outta ya miiind?!!*
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 9:57am
Gotta have it if i wasnt poor id preorder it right nowCry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System