Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic Closed"Why the hell am I still dating black women?"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 38>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 6:46am
My condolences JP.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 6:54am
Ain't no way he said all this without one of those other men's in there interrupting him. If that shop was full of coons like he described then they all woulda jumped to that woman's defense. They wouldn't have allowed dude to go in on her like that.

Edited by newdiva1 - Mar 10 2014 at 6:55am
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 6:57am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

How 'bout this. I don't think none of this ish even happened. LOL. 

I appreciate any man who is willing to stand up to the misogynistic perception of black women are *insert stereotype* and white woman are *insert stereotype* so any man who does that get's points from me, but just as with anything, you can appreciate the effort and still critique the delivery. So I agree with both posters.

What's DISGUSTING to me is how so many white woman have this type of animalistic type of view about black men. They dont want them for their mind, their work ethic (*pause*), or anything of value. Some white women look at black men as an animal or a sexual conquest to be had. Like a mandingo....reminds me of slave times where one of them would cry rape. It's just ughhh. And then ni**as just be grinning at the thought that a white woman "chose" him. My bf played football, them h0es be on the PRAWL. Waiting after games in PACKS, doing sh*t a black woman would be called out her name for doing. SMDH. 

And to be honest... the majority of these relationships that seem TRUE where neither party had preconceived notions of the others race and love each other regardless of skin tone and actually STAY together with equal social/career levels are the BW and WM relationships, and this is coming from someone who has been in a 3 year relationship with a black man who used to ONLY date white women.

Case and point, here is a whole forum of white women talking about it. 

http://www.womens-health.com/boards/sex/61285-have-you-ever-had-sex.html

Christ, that link is disturbing. Black men are really just hypersexualized objects to them and these men happily comply to such objectification.

What simple-minded people. They're so simple, they don't even realize they're simple. This primitive thinking is all they know. I cringe so hard at people of color who happily comply with being reduced to nothing but a toy or a treat to be consumed and shit out to appease someone's fantasy.

Maybe the standard is true. Maybe black women's standards in love are too high since we want to  be loved in our entirety and its humanity. Ouch
Yup! They sound like they are phuking slaves. 

Only one black woman was on the topic and finally said it was offensive. They dismissed her (just as they always do). Animals and wh0res. BUT we are the ones that are bitchez and h0es right? 

I've heard white women in person speak like this too. BUT they cover up this nasty offensive way of thinking with the whole "love is colorblind" bs. When you are having sex in a relationship with someone BECAUSE of their race and stereotypes, you are not being colorblind. You are actually being pretty racist and often times sexist to boot. 

"Pleasantly surprised to see the vote results confirm this fantasy of mine. It was with two well hung ones, and it was mind boggling. May be it's more mental than physical but I feel in my experience it is really some of the best you can have. Apologies if sounds racist but if you haven't gone black you haven't experienced it yet."

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 6:59am
Men are perfectly okay with being "used" for sex, though.
That's all they want too. 

Edited by Sang Froid - Mar 10 2014 at 6:59am
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 7:21am
Exactly Sang Froid.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 7:42am
discusting I refuse to read that link... 
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 7:42am
That fight was everything
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 7:43am

It's not about being used for sex. It's about being sexualized because of your ethnicity

The same mentality that likens black men to being xyz sexually simply because they are black is the same that likens black men to having a certain level of intelligence simply because they are black. It's a racist way of thinking...and an antiquated way of thinking. 

I don't care about this that deep though. I honestly feel like white women are the pooper scoopers and just like the animals in the woods that eat bugs, insects, and creatures so they don't become house hold pests...they scoop all the sh**y dudes for us. Albeit we have many to go around. I'm appreciative. They think the grass is green on the other side because some ni**a slung them some mediocre d*ck, but what they don't know is when it comes to finding a really decent black dude, a good portion of the time, there really aint no grass over here.....it's just dirt. 

You better Preach!!Clap

Edited by MsBMW - Mar 10 2014 at 7:43am
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 7:43am
It's not about being used for sex. It's about being sexualized because of your ethnicity

The same mentality that likens black men to being xyz sexually simply because they are black is the same that likens black men to having a certain level of intelligence simply because they are black. It's a racist way of thinking...and an antiquated way of thinking. 

I don't care about this that deep though. I honestly feel like white women are the pooper scoopers and just like the animals in the woods that eat bugs, insects, and creatures so they don't become house hold pests...they scoop all the sh**y dudes for us. Albeit we have many to go around. I'm appreciative. They think the grass is green on the other side because some ni**a slung them some mediocre d*ck, but what they don't know is when it comes to finding a really decent black dude, a good portion of the time, there really aint no grass over here.....it's just dirt. 

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 7:53am

yesssss, i been sayin this.
i aint never been mad about WW BM relationships because 95% of the time dude is sucking her dry for everything. filling her mouth with dack and her head with fluff, meanwhile they think they are preferred to BW because of some superiority complex they have when really they just adopted a man child and playing mommy to these Brothas. I chuckle at that sh*t. better them than us.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 38>
  Share Topic