BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Topic Closed"Why the hell am I still dating black women?"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 38>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:59am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

her and her whole family....she wants to sling insults....I can too...she needs to go help her momma pick out suits or something....I have no sympathy for a bitch like that....yeah I went there and meant it....and I won't delete.....want a ruthless bitch......here I is.....

And I get dick daily...unlike your pathetic ass you need to find the author and blow him the way youre wet for this fake ass story.....

She wants to sling insults, I can too?

Bytch that's all you ever do on this site, day in and day out. It takes a blind man/woman to not notice how you speak to other. So don't act like this is new to you and due to extraordinary circumstances. That is what you are. always spewing meanness and ugliness. You're a bitter ugly person and it shows. As for you getting dick daily, I congratulate you. You're probably paired up with someone as ugly on the inside as yourself. Get that herpes, ho. I don't give a fucc about about your "ruthlessness". It's who you are, a pathetic broad. So keep getting your shyts and giggles on the internet by slinging your ruthlessness at anonymous strangers. I don't give a fucc.
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:07am
Aw Hug

pm me if you need to

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Someone needs a little love.

I got plenty of love. I saw my father die yesterday and my entire family is rallying around me. I don,t need to look for validation on BHM. If anything I was looking for distraction because I can't sleep and instead all I get is stupid commentary from air heads

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:14am
Can someone summarise the op?

That sh*t was a long read
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:15am

If black men were really handling their business her white ass wouldn't have been comfortable saying that shyt in the first place.....

Now you know you speaking nothing but truth here....Clap
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:17am
smh… 

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:19am
Bullshyt I disagreed with you and you called me every name in the book. Afro said lol and you went in on him. Pity didn't agree and you insulted every American poster's education but I'm spew bullshyt. Honey take a look in the mirror you worse than me with your filthy vulgar bitter mouth. You're pathetic trash looking for a whipping bag and I won't be it. Go mourn instead of ruining everyone's day or night with you bullshyt. You just want everyone to feel as bad as you do and sorry won't happen. Why don't you go console your mom instead of worrying about me and my pusci. Cause I dayum sure don't even pay your ass any mind. Because you mean nothing to me you are puppy shyt to me. I don't even acknowledge you on her because you are the absolute worst person to have a debate with because like your other buddies you resort to insults when people don't agree. So again you your life a and the very air keeping you conscious cause you the most pathetic price is shyt on here and this thread is proof. Drink bleach bitch.
Girl101 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:24am
Dang this thread turned fast. ..
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:35am
How 'bout this. I don't think none of this ish even happened. LOL. 

I appreciate any man who is willing to stand up to the misogynistic perception of black women are *insert stereotype* and white woman are *insert stereotype* so any man who does that get's points from me, but just as with anything, you can appreciate the effort and still critique the delivery. So I agree with both posters.

What's DISGUSTING to me is how so many white woman have this type of animalistic type of view about black men. They dont want them for their mind, their work ethic (*pause*), or anything of value. Some white women look at black men as an animal or a sexual conquest to be had. Like a mandingo....reminds me of slave times where one of them would cry rape. It's just ughhh. And then ni**as just be grinning at the thought that a white woman "chose" him. My bf played football, them h0es be on the PRAWL. Waiting after games in PACKS, doing sh*t a black woman would be called out her name for doing. SMDH. 

And to be honest... the majority of these relationships that seem TRUE where neither party had preconceived notions of the others race and love each other regardless of skin tone and actually STAY together with equal social/career levels are the BW and WM relationships, and this is coming from someone who has been in a 3 year relationship with a black man who used to ONLY date white women.

Case and point, here is a whole forum of white women talking about it. 

http://www.womens-health.com/boards/sex/61285-have-you-ever-had-sex.html
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:37am

Bullshyt I disagreed with you and you called me every name in the book. Afro said lol and you went in on him. Pity didn't agree and you insulted every American poster's education but I'm spew bullshyt. Honey take a look in the mirror you worse than me with your filthy vulgar bitter mouth. You're pathetic trash looking for a whipping bag and I won't be it. Go mourn instead of ruining everyone's day or night with you bullshyt. You just want everyone to feel as bad as you do and sorry won't happen. Why don't you go console your mom instead of worrying about me and my pusci. Cause I dayum sure don't even pay your ass any mind. Because you mean nothing to me you are puppy shyt to me. I don't even acknowledge you on her because you are the absolute worst person to have a debate with because like your other buddies you resort to insults when people don't agree. So again you your life a and the very air keeping you conscious cause you the most pathetic price is shyt on here and this thread is proof. Drink bleach bitch.

Want everyone to feel as bad as me? Really? I was responding to the comments in this thread but you want to turn it around because that's the kind of vindictive simple bytch that you are. I'm not the only one who noticed, btw.

Truth be told, I never liked you much, I just ignored your ass for the most part. I usually do with people I don't much care for. But I do know how to read and you stay talking shyt and starting shyt with people in general and you do so CONSTANTLY, which is NOT some thing I have a track record with. You do. After a while you notice who the miserable bitte beings are when you frequent a site long enough. Tonight, I just felt like telling you about yourself.

I have apologized to those I offended btw, but not you, hell no, cause I meant it. Your soul is evil. It transpires in every keystroke.

You want me to drink bleach? I'm drinking wine, honey. Sorry to disappoint. The only bitter, miserable, pathetic, no life having ass beyond ugliness you like to spew on the internet is you.
So take that bleach and flush it up your ass. I'm done.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:41am
i just tried for the second time to read it… i thought i was really getting somewhere but i gave up after half.. ill try to finish it later. 

fillmore, holler!

Edited by coconess - Mar 10 2014 at 2:41am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair