Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Topic ClosedWhy the hell am I still dating black women?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 37>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:18am
so the white woman in the article says this

Please, and not to
mention their constant sista-girl attitude.

I swear, you would think they’re
on their periods non-stop.”

and y'all proceed to get mad and start calling people out of their names bc of their differing opinions. eaux.
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

The author of the blog post should have written his post like the e-fight in this thread: direct, clear and real.Thumbs Up

But at the end of the day, is it really the point? Or is the point that there are good black men who will stand up for us instead of denigrate us? He could have written the sh*ttiest article ever and it's fine to mention that it may have been poorly worded but NO ONE in here mentioned that HE DID STAND UP AND THAT IT WAS A GOOD THING. If you're gonna complain about ain't shyt men (you, as in general), then at least be appreciative when a good one defends you. Instead, people in here bytching on writing style and that alone.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Please, and not to

I swear, you would think they’re

and y'all proceed to get mad and start calling people out of their names bc of their differing opinions. eaux.

Guuuuuurl.....proving white batches right......how funny......JP is so stereotypical its crazy.....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:20am

Please, and not to
<p style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 24px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: line; color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Georgia, 'Bitstream Charter', serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 24px;">I swear, you would think they’re

<p style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 24px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: line; color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Georgia, 'Bitstream Charter', serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 24px;">

Are you really college-educated? And a lawyer too? Or are you lying about it and gassing yourself up? Because anyone who can read understands immediately that IT'S NOT AN ARTICLE WRITTEN BY A WHITE WOMAN TALKING SHYT, it's an article about A BLACK MAN RESPONDING. Do you understand the concept of perspective? It seems not.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:20am
Someone needs a little love.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:21am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Please, and not to
<p style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 24px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: line; color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Georgia, 'Bitstream Charter', serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 24px;">I swear, you would think they’re

<p style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 24px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: line; color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Georgia, 'Bitstream Charter', serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 24px;">

Guuuuuurl.....proving white batches right......how funny......JP is so stereotypical its crazy.....

And you are so dumb that you don't understand the whole point of the article and choose to focus on the villain in the situation. How retarded.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:22am
i read 3/4 of it, can i get a sticker? Big smile
But syntax errors aside, he does a good job of illustrating how a ignat yt bish should be put in her place.
She felt comfortable saying that because her head was so pumped up from her dumbass husband that she figured no one was gonna check her; she felt like she was in a safe space so to speak because of course 'every black man loves a white girl'

I promise you they all think like that, its ridiculous...

i dont believe anyone is saying that black men be on their job when it comes to defending the black woman against haughty hoes like the bird in the OP, but this one man took the time to write out his thoughts on the gross inflation of black man cooning.

***I for one dont think the whole written convo is verbatim of what actually transpired in the barbershop and that some of it was just fill in the empty spaces, but the blog post is food for thought nevertheless

I hope that was grammatically satisfying for you heauxz! Angry

Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:23am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I got plenty of love. I saw my father die yesterday and my entire family is rallying around me. I don,t need to look for validation on BHM. If anything I was looking for distraction because I can't sleep and instead all I get is stupid commentary from air heads

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Mar 10 2014 at 1:24am
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:24am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I got plenty of love. I saw my father die yesterday and my entire family is rallying around me. I don,t need to look for validation on BHM. If anything I was looking for distraction because I can't sleep and instead all I get is stupid commentary from air heads

Go mourn bytch....redirect those emotions elsewhere.....you are doing the most......
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:25am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Please, and not to

Are you really college-educated? And a lawyer too? Or are you lying about it and gassing yourself up? Because anyone who can read understands immediately that IT'S NOT AN ARTICLE WRITTEN BY A WHITE WOMAN TALKING SHYT, it's an article about A BLACK MAN RESPONDING. Do you understand the concept of perspective? It seems not.

Girl why are you hollerin'? Did I say the article was written by a white woman? or about a white woman? I said the white woman in the article said bc that is what the black man who wrote the article said the white woman said.  I didn't think I needed to be clearer but maybe I did.

But anyway yes. I am lying. You caught me.  You should go find this black man and congratulate him.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 37>
  Share Topic