Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed"Why the hell am I still dating black women?"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 38>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 3:56am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I think the guy was right for what he said......he talked to her for too long though i wouldn't have entertained all of that

But some of this sounds overly exaggerated, like he added points for shock value

I wanna know the name of this white woman too.... 
Her name was Kim Kardashian
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 4:13am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I think the guy was right for what he said......he talked to her for too long though i wouldn't have entertained all of that

But some of this sounds overly exaggerated, like he added points for shock value

I wanna know the name of this white woman too.... 
Her name was Kim Kardashian

CryLOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 6:20am
What I want to know is how those heaux standing right outside the barbershop didn't hear none of this? Y'all know nic as get loud when they get hype. Cause fo real they'da come inside and addressed her.

As far as what he supposedly said...he still promoting interracial dating. Don't necessarily have a problem with it but I did catch that.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 6:21am
And you know that dumb white bitch didn't learn a thing because her husband continued to gas her head up with stupidity.

Pearls of truth wasted on swine ears. I'm glad he at least classily read her for filth, though.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 6:26am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

I stopped at educated  businessowning women w/jobs and careers hanging around the barbershop bc that sounds like a lie from the pits of hell.

LMAO, THIS THOUGH LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 6:34am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Jp piss off

I was laughing at bunz comment

Clearly you looking for a fight lol you aibt gonna get it from me

No time for your mental spasticity today

So go piss up a tree

I can see

Since you so like to brag about your apparatus, I'd tell you to piss on that tree your damn self. Your short midget ass won't have any trouble reaching the ground. Can't stand your ass either for that matter. C.U.N.T.

Jesus fucking christ http://www.usacarry.com/forums/attachments/general-firearm-discussion/4653d1327518253-waffle-house-shooting-good-guy-wins-shocked_emoticon_by_dopeytapestry.jpg

Lemme pour out a lil licca for this thread because it is burning in thread hell violently

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 6:36am
i stopped at "Caucasian goddess".  ive never actually seen those two words put together beforeLOL

not that i  cant, dont or wont entertain foolishness, i just cant with this particular version.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 6:38am
Hoodrat fight or nah?
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 6:43am
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

How 'bout this. I don't think none of this ish even happened. LOL. 

I appreciate any man who is willing to stand up to the misogynistic perception of black women are *insert stereotype* and white woman are *insert stereotype* so any man who does that get's points from me, but just as with anything, you can appreciate the effort and still critique the delivery. So I agree with both posters.

What's DISGUSTING to me is how so many white woman have this type of animalistic type of view about black men. They dont want them for their mind, their work ethic (*pause*), or anything of value. Some white women look at black men as an animal or a sexual conquest to be had. Like a mandingo....reminds me of slave times where one of them would cry rape. It's just ughhh. And then ni**as just be grinning at the thought that a white woman "chose" him. My bf played football, them h0es be on the PRAWL. Waiting after games in PACKS, doing sh*t a black woman would be called out her name for doing. SMDH. 

And to be honest... the majority of these relationships that seem TRUE where neither party had preconceived notions of the others race and love each other regardless of skin tone and actually STAY together with equal social/career levels are the BW and WM relationships, and this is coming from someone who has been in a 3 year relationship with a black man who used to ONLY date white women.

Case and point, here is a whole forum of white women talking about it. 

http://www.womens-health.com/boards/sex/61285-have-you-ever-had-sex.html

Christ, that link is disturbing. Black men are really just hypersexualized objects to them and these men happily comply to such objectification.

What simple-minded people. They're so simple, they don't even realize they're simple. This primitive thinking is all they know. I cringe so hard at people of color who happily comply with being reduced to nothing but a toy or a treat to be consumed and shit out to appease someone's fantasy.

Maybe the standard is true. Maybe black women's standards in love are too high since we want to  be loved in our entirety and its humanity. Ouch
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 6:45am
*gets to page 9*

Dammit to hell.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More