Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Why some are condemned and others slide…

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why some are condemned and others slide…
    Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:25am
Were there things you did as a child that were worthy of punishment? Were you punished? Or did you slide by?

Edited.

Edited by ragincajin - Mar 30 2014 at 3:37pm
Sponsored Links

indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:48am
Sounds like it could be a book
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:10am
very cute stories. 
youre witty 

my mouth was always getting me in trouble in school too. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:14am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

very cute stories. 
youre witty 

my mouth was always getting me in trouble in school too. 

LOL! I knew I couldn't be the only mouth on here.
I never got more than a C in conduct because of it.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:20am
C'mon BHM. I can't be the only one who did a couple of slides from time to time. Share yours.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:24am
No story to share but when I asked my mom why she treated me and my sister different she stated she loved us both the same but moms always know their children. She said she expected more from me because I had common sense and I knew better when I did stupid stuff. My sister on the other hand was book smart and thats where it ended so she treated us accordingly. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:31am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

No story to share but when I asked my mom why she treated me and my sister different she stated she loved us both the same but moms always know their children. She said she expected more from me because I had common sense and I knew better when I did stupid stuff. My sister on the other hand was book smart and thats where it ended so she treated us accordingly. 

Thanks PG. Wise mother.
I think kids just sometimes can't help but being a little naughty...within reason.   
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:32am
Good story that made me laugh and cry . I fell in love with your parents lol 

My father would take me away when i did something bad to stop my mother from spanking my legs .
I will never forget the time i placed my grandmother white usher shoes and the car keys in the toilet ,because my parents refuse to take us to a church x-mas party . Plumbers cost a small fortune in the 60's . My father was unable to work for 2 days until the keys could be replaced . My granny was so upset over her shoes . I denied everything for a day , until my father yelled at me and piss myself . Cry

I was a really spoil child and regret acting out for no reason . I aplogize until the day i lost my granny at 100 years of age .

I had a long talk with my daughter 2 days ago about how blessed she was as a only child . We buy her way too much . You name it my daughter owns it . Why would a 8 yearold need every game system out ? My daughter want's a sister so bad . I explain if we go that route she will get half of what goingon now . India said no problem . Yeah right . I continue to struggle due to my parents spoiling me . I can act like a 5 year old if i fail to get something i really want . My husband is the type to give me anything i ask for also . I think after 30 years he just wants me to shut up .Cry

I thank God for my blessing and give back . I am working on giving my daughter less to teach her values . I plan to take her on a tour of a shelter and a homless area during spring break . I wish we had tv acesss to show the real struggles . I never want my daughter to take things for granted .

Edited by india100 - Mar 30 2014 at 11:34am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:38am

Have mercy. Not the shoes and the keys??? Why????

Ah...your daughter will be just fine! She has parents who love her. That's half the battle on this earth. I firmly believe none of us can 100% own our successes. They also belong to those who built our foundation.

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:43am
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

Have mercy. Not the shoes and the keys??? Why????

Ah...your daughter will be just fine! She has parents who love her. That's half the battle on this earth. I firmly believe none of us can 100% own our successes. They also belong to those who built our foundation.

Girl i was a little spoil devil lol . People tell me all the time that they never met a child so happy all the time . I reply if you only knew how she lives . LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>