BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why Lil Kim....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShiznitNumber1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShiznitNumber1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 2:44pm
Hey yall! Im bumping this posty becuase... you know i just wanted to say hi n all.

First off (you guys probs already know this) Nicki's old hairstylist/wig maker quit? (either he was fired or he left not totally sure and i CBA to look into it) She has a NEW one and with that NEW stylist/wig maker/wig styler/whatever came a new, more natural and realistic wig application and appearance.

Some of the applications are still a little off but remember, not many people would be all up in your face looking for the lace lol Her wigs look pretty good! Also Correction Nicki had NOT bleached her widows peak to conceal the front edge of her  lace.

Piccies (all pics are huge, view them larger if you can):
Nicki Minaj New HH LW
Hairline may have been retouched but looks pretty good IMO.Nicki Minaj MAC Store Visit
Not bad, especially as the wig is a very bright and loud colour. We (me) previously assumed the black underneath her wig was her natural hair but it appears to be a black stocking cap. Apparently her new stylist encouraged her to shave her hairline back (speculation) as... We know her hairline used to be so low it almost touched her eyebrows. Again, not bad at all!
Eyebrows Dead

Like many that do the makeup trick at the hairline of the lace, she seems to have done the same! Deffo works. Just wanted to post this! I found the pics a little inspirational (thought i am NOT shaving my hairline back or anything like that).

The type of glue she uses (not all the time) looks a bit dewy so I think that is how she gets the lace at the widows peak area to really "melt" as people's skin is not dry like fabric lace so the dewiness of the glue + makeup to create the colour = a natural slightly oily look.

What do yall think?
Sponsored Links

rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 5:39pm
Lil Kim has no friends.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 6:50pm
Looking like a REJECT Mattel Doll
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 5:27am
Not sure why EVERYONE is bashing Lil Kim nowadays when they used to be on her DICKK. Like let her live.  If you don't like it, don't look at it!!!
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 5:32am
B*tches act like Kim just now starting to dress crazy. SHE BEEN DOING THIS!! Look at all her old wigs from award shows and appearances....it aint new mama!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShiznitNumber1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 7:26am
Originally posted by rebelle . rebelle . wrote:

Lil Kim has no friends.

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Looking like a REJECT Mattel Doll

Im sorry but nobody deserves comments and remarks like that.

Certain things Kim has done has obviously been in highlight. Her face has changed a lot however who are we to judge? We arent family, friends, distant relatives. We have no place...

If I wanted to walk around with my lace wig (which i will want to do once i figure out how i am going to apply) I dont want people saying, "look they look so trampy", "their application so bad", "what? is that supposed to be raggedy anne with a lace front?".

Its mean.

I live by this quote (90% of the time): "treat others how you'd like to be treated"
Hate and negativity is such an ugly thing. It isn't attractive and is such a mood killer. Im saying all this because I have experienced negativity and its horrible. I also lost a dear friend to these kinds of comments and responses - Lets avoid these kinds of responses please.

UPDATE: This posting wasn't made by me but I was under the impression it was about discussing celebrities like Kim and anyone even slightly relevant and how their wig applications may be off and why that is. I was enjoying learning that Nicki Minaj shaved her hairline, coming to realisation she uses a black stocking cap and vice versa. Learning from other's mistakes, figuring out what they have done... This is a hair forum right? I may be confused but I would love a posting like this! Just saying.

Edited by ShiznitNumber1 - May 09 2013 at 7:31am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShiznitNumber1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 7:36am
Originally posted by iChinaaBanks iChinaaBanks wrote:

Not sure why EVERYONE is bashing Lil Kim nowadays when they used to be on her DICKK. Like let her live.  If you don't like it, don't look at it!!!

Often we should avoid getting into politics... It just upsets me also however responses only fuel whatever may have been brewing to begin with.

Im not wise what-so-ever just giving my two cents.

Any oppinion on the posty I made about Nicki M's lace wig app? Her widows peak appears quite dewy in some pics but blends in amazingly! Looks like a slightly oily scalp and the lace melts :D

Wonder what she did and if there are glueless alternatives Shocked
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 7:36am
Originally posted by ShiznitNumber1 ShiznitNumber1 wrote:

Hey yall! Im bumping this posty becuase... you know i just wanted to say hi n all.

First off (you guys probs already know this) Nicki's old hairstylist/wig maker quit? (either he was fired or he left not totally sure and i CBA to look into it) She has a NEW one and with that NEW stylist/wig maker/wig styler/whatever came a new, more natural and realistic wig application and appearance.

Some of the applications are still a little off but remember, not many people would be all up in your face looking for the lace lol Her wigs look pretty good! Also Correction Nicki had NOT bleached her widows peak to conceal the front edge of her  lace.

Piccies (all pics are huge, view them larger if you can):
Nicki Minaj New HH LW
Hairline may have been retouched but looks pretty good IMO.Nicki Minaj MAC Store Visit
Not bad, especially as the wig is a very bright and loud colour. We (me) previously assumed the black underneath her wig was her natural hair but it appears to be a black stocking cap. Apparently her new stylist encouraged her to shave her hairline back (speculation) as... We know her hairline used to be so low it almost touched her eyebrows. Again, not bad at all!
Eyebrows Dead

Like many that do the makeup trick at the hairline of the lace, she seems to have done the same! Deffo works. Just wanted to post this! I found the pics a little inspirational (thought i am NOT shaving my hairline back or anything like that).

The type of glue she uses (not all the time) looks a bit dewy so I think that is how she gets the lace at the widows peak area to really "melt" as people's skin is not dry like fabric lace so the dewiness of the glue + makeup to create the colour = a natural slightly oily look.

What do yall think?
No.  Just...No...
Bekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 7:59am
That's the best I've seen her face look in a long time though.
GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoldieLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 8:06am
Reminds me of the elf people off of Lord of the Rings.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic