Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Why is Lil Kim pregnant?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 6:09am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Why marry a GAY male? Is it better to have a fake marriage with a Gay Man than none at all?
say whaaat now?
Sponsored Links

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 6:15am
Who married a gay male I'm confused pics on this page not showing up
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:07am
I had to look up Mr. Papers to see who he was.  That nude and lace dress is ugly.
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:11am
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:55am
 I wish her all the best. I have no reason to think she wont be a good mom. Having a child does change some people.

the irony is, Kim looks like 98.94 % of youtube does now....silly anime face, sh*t loads of contouring, 4 shades of foundation to create features that're not there...etc.....

Edited by Wildfire - May 12 2014 at 10:57am
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 5:22pm

Lil Kim REQUESTS Fans To Purchase Expensive Gifts From Baby Registry

May 14 | by _YBF

photo kimpreggo2.jpg

Over the weekend, Lil Kim and her baby daddy Mr. Papers (above) celebrated the upcoming arrival of their new bundle of joy with a royal baby shower in NYC, thrown by celebrity wedding planner host David Tutera (above).

photo kimpreggo.jpg

But apparently, the Queen Bee wants more gifts. And wants her fans to purchase them for her.  Yes, she's serious.

We know she has some hardcore fans but are they hardcore enough to purchase gifts from Tiffany & Co. and luxury baby boutique Petit Tresor?

photo kimregistry.png

Well if they are, Kimmy has made it super easy for them to get those gifts for her daughter to her.

The Queen Bee retweeted a tweet with the picture above attached from her assistant, which directed fans to the raptress’ baby registry selections. It reads, "@lilkimthequeenbee is registered at Tiffany's , Petit Tresor, Bel Bambini, Buy Buy Baby and Babies R Us under Kimberly Jones aka Lil' Kim or Kim Jones Event date May 10 please make sure they check off your gift from the registry after purchase. Thank u guys so much #teamlilkim Mail all gifts to Attn: Kimberly Jones QUEEN BEE ENTERTAINMENT BOX #25 Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660"

Chile...

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 5:24pm
i dont understand why sometimes her wigs are on her eyebrows.. 
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 5:26pm
LOL
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 5:30pm
Lol @ re tweeting her own registry.
I have to remember to look it up next time I'm on one of those sites
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 5:42pm
I wish I would buy a baby shower gift for person Ive never met LIL KIM needs to stop it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718>
  Share Topic