Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why is it so hard for me to find a good company??
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why is it so hard for me to find a good company??

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
darkbarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why is it so hard for me to find a good company??
    Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 2:20pm
I am so tired of playing Russian roulette with aliexpress. So I am going back to *shivers* American vendors. I thought I found this company (The Weave Addiction) they have really good hair prices. But they are so hard to get in contact with (I hate unprofessionalism). Has anybody had similar or better experiences with them? What are some good American vendors that will not cost me an arm and a leg?

Sorry, this is kinda a rant and  or advice. 
Sponsored Links

2ndtimearound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 2ndtimearound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 2:28pm
With those prices you will probably not get quality hair...the wholesale price for good virgin hair is higher than what they are reselling their hair for. You might as well still buy aliexpress hair, because thats what they sell....
Keezyanduknoit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keezyanduknoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 3:04pm

i feel u... aliexpress is always a hit or miss... smh!

misslexy22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misslexy22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 4:25pm
Never heard of that company before but whenever I am buying hair if the prices appear too good to be true and keep it moving. Because in most cases then not the hair will be awful quality. I went to this new store in my area that sells hair just to see what they had  3oz of hair cost $60 the ends were horrible and weft construction wasn't great either. Also most American vendors are a bit on the pricey side I normally spend around $600 for hair but this hair has also lasted me for 1 year plus so its worth it .
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 9:30pm
True Virgin hair for the most part will run you at least $100 and up per bundle retail and if you see $40-$50 hair per bundle it will be something like that Ali express mixed blended hair for such a cheap cost. Once you know how much a kilo of true Indian virgin hair cost wholesale you will understand why it's not cheap retail wise. Whenever I see all of those ali express vendors claiming virgin hair, I know that they are bull because quality virgin hair doesn't cost that cheap! Fact!
sarah1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sarah1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 10:14pm
I am agree with Marie67, real virgin hair $100+ per bundle from AV
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 6:06am

av sell sh*t hair too though

it's all a racket now

Edited by SamoneLenior - Jul 12 2014 at 6:06am
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 11:46am
ITA w/ Samone, its so hard to find good vendors AV or CV, I have been trying to find a decent purchase. I was not even impressed with my EP purchase back in Dec, only thing I liked was the waves and minimal to no shedding
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 11:53am
It's easy to find so so hair but to find GREAT quality on a consistent basis is very hard for even the suppliers who supplies the hair! this is why manufactured hair is easier to push because its consistent and readily available unlike natural virgin hair that is often times unpredictable but lovely when you get a great batch!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style