BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Why is Gabourey Sidibe's Confidence questioned

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 2:13am
I think Gabby is pretty. I think people don't see it because she is big and black but I see it.
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 2:29am
I don't think she's ugly but yeah, people are quick to call her that because she's big.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 9:07am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

People are haters

Thought we knew this already

Most people think Black women should all hate themselves and should be damn near suicidal. In fact, remember that the military had the audacity to study the low suicide rates of Black women as if it's through some voodoo that we aren't killing ourselves at high rates

I think you are ... exagagerating.

Geesh most people don't think 'Black women should all hate themselves and should be damn near suicidal'.

Paranoid.

Although I do think a lot of Black people feel this way. If everyone in their lives is Black .. then yes, it will seem like 'most people' think this way.

Gotta get away from Black neighborhoods and get into the outside world.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 9:48am
I can't say shyt....I question unattractive peoples inability to realistically see themselves......I honestly don't find her attractive but I love her sense of humor......and I also love the fact that she is confident and realistic.......if that makes sense
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 9:48am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I don't question her confidence and the thing that makes her likeable is her outgoing personality.  She seems like a fun person to be around bc she's sarcastic,witty, and self aware....what I'm curious about is her choice to not lose weight bc it would improve her quality of life and prolong it, especially since her lifestyle is so great. If that's how she wants to live then that's her choice...but people will talk, whether it's about an obese body or beyonce's body...people are going to have something bad to say no matter your weight.  We live in a weight obsessed culture.

Weight and race obsessed.
Perfectly put Ms. Wonderland!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Well damn...baller alert threw major shade.

That wasn't shade. That was a straight up READING OF HIS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO SIT DOWN! LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOL
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:18am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I can't say shyt....I question unattractive peoples inability to realistically see themselves......I honestly don't find her attractive but I love her sense of humor......and I also love the fact that she is confident and realistic.......if that makes sense

All of thisClap^^^
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 3:33am
she's years into overweight after being discovered in precious, she's comfy with it & that aint cool, don't believe me ask j hudLOL once you come out n you big/fat/overweight whatever your reference the clock starts tickin for when those BIG weigh loss pix are gonna show on the front cover of the tabloid magazinesLOL she ain't doin it, she's happy where she @Sleepy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 6:27am
I dont agree with the people that say she should lose weight tho......she should do what ever she wants....I have never heard her cry about being fat....never complain....nothing. She is content with herself....and people don't like that.....they feel unless you are their definition of perfection you shouldn't have good self-esteem.....
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 7:49am
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

she's years into overweight after being discovered in precious, she's comfy with it & that aint cool, don't believe me ask j hudLOL once you come out n you big/fat/overweight whatever your reference the clock starts tickin for when those BIG weigh loss pix are gonna show on the front cover of the tabloid magazinesLOL she ain't doin it, she's happy where she @Sleepy

I'm legit not sure what you're saying but I don't think I agree.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic