BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Why I Hate School But Love Education

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 2:28pm
good luck on your endeavors.
Sponsored Links

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 2:28pm
but why can't you explain it yourself?

my thing is you say leaders aren't needed....and speak of a utopian society made up of a type of government that still has leaders.

then go on to talk about your home life and say-- your parents weren't your leaders..which is confusing..
so I guess...your mom didn't provide for you-- you were busting it open for self at the tender age of 1 day old.
because that in itself is the first type of leader/follower relationship we know.

and then you say  you controlled your mom--- and if this is the case---- weren't you the leader????
again more types of leadership.

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

this negro and myers briggs
Why are you calling me a negro?Cry
Can you say this person or human being?
You are basically saying I'm using a cultural or ethnic approach in my thinking when its just me.

you aren't black?

sorry
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

What about God?
Dead I'm fallen.

People need leaders...and when they don't have real life ones they make up imaginary ones. 
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 2:33pm
so what do you consider the professor who's helping you with you business ideas? 

that's the entire premise of this thread; the importance of higher learning. you're just splitting hairs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 2:33pm
so you are currently saving money???

money created by a society filled w/ leaders to create your own business - where others will possibly seek whatever product you create and turn to you b/c they feel like you are a leader in providing a service that they need.

if people aren't using your business (which you are the leader of) its not a business at all.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 2:37pm

is this AJackson?
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 2:47pm
lol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 2:49pm
bless your heart love.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 2:53pm
i feel there will always be some form of leadership, yes. i took him initially to be referring to the oppressive mindset which assumes leaders should receive more from the system for their efforts...but it seems he is on something else...lol

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Dec 04 2012 at 2:54pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style