Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Why I hate relocating

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sansrelaxer222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sansrelaxer222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why I hate relocating
    Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 11:43pm
I just relocated from New York to Las Vegas. I know this sounds terrible but the first thing I thought during my move was, "well sh*t who's going to do my hair?". New York City, Atlanta, Los Angeles are cities that are known for having great stylists but...NEVADAErmm. I'm not looking to win big on slots but more so looking to hit the weaving stylist jackpot. I am in need of some stylists in Las Vegas, NV that can do hair like someone from Atlanta or exceed that. I searched on Craigslist (my go to for everything) but figured I'd be taking a big gamble by doing so since I've been disappointed with most stylists I found on there(even when living in New York). So ladies please, please help me out and throw out the names of some Vegan stylists. Thanks for reading.
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 7:25am
Check styleseats.COM...and there is an IG thread of stylist on here
I<3Suomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I<3Suomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 8:20am
Yep definitely Ig like suga said, also try yelp.com I'm always traveling it's my go to for just about everything when I'm unfamiliar with an area :)
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 11:18am
Just curious, who was your stylist in NY?
Misjaguar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misjaguar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 11:31am
Get a few wigs made.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sansrelaxer222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 1:12pm
Thanks girl I'll look into yelp and style seats. As of right now there aren't many options

Edited by sansrelaxer222 - Oct 17 2013 at 1:14pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sansrelaxer222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by SN2BPHD SN2BPHD wrote:

Just curious, who was your stylist in NY?

Confession: I never became a loyal customer to one stylist in New York. I've been to several over the years. I really like the way the ladies over at the Weave Shop in Bloomfield,NJ do hair. NYC weave studio in White Plains,NY does an OK job too but my only issue with the stylist is, the one time she did my hair forgot to sew my closure all the way down but everything else looked great!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sansrelaxer222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by Misjaguar Misjaguar wrote:

Get a few wigs made.

It has to be a really, really good wig. I hate the wiggy look right now even though that's the look I'm rocking at the moment unfortunately, due to my inability to find a good reputable stylist out here.
MrsBishop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsBishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 1:37pm
I hear you too! I moved from NE to Houston I was so excited cause I was like yes Black people! there will be an endless supply of people to do my hair. Urgh I'm having a harder time now finding someone then when I lived in Nebraska!  They are either too dirty, they have no idea what they are doing but have the nerve to charge like they do, or something else. I can't find anyone. I know someone is out there. I just haven't found the right person. Start searching on instagram that's what I have been doing, I think I have it narrowed down to about three stylist that may be a good fit
natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 7:40pm
I feel you.I just moved from Cali to Tennessee...Girl it's rough!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>