Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

why don't they leave Lark Voorhies alone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

you seem to have a problem w/ them saying Is lark mentally ill?

did you want them to say Lark is mentally ill.
b/c without proof-- and proof is not her mama and screech saying she is.
but yes w/o proof making such a statement is liable to cause problems for them.

she appears to be sick-- and needs to make better decisions or have a team behind her that helps her to make choices.

but if she's not listening to her mom--- who knows who she will listen to.
she is still an adult and has final say in what she does.

I have a problem with them putting her on display like that and exploiting her for ratings, KNOWING that she is mentally ill. You don't see them interviewing folks with diabetes for the sole purpose of "exposing" the diabetic. They are being sleezy in my opinion. Yes she is an adult but not of sound mind at the moment. It's not something that she can help, it's a disease, just like cancer is a disease
Sponsored Links

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 3:04pm
That was awkward 
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 3:12pm
they dont know anything.
they think they know... but without proof-- its just them assuming like the rest of us.

she is an adult... and if she wanted an outlet to go on TV/ the media and say-- hey they are lying on me (whether its true or not)... i think she should be given that outlet.

does this interview help her case? obviously not. but if thats what she wants to do.. i dont see why she should be deprived of that.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 3:17pm

they dont know anything.
they think they know... but without proof-- its just them assuming like the rest of us.

she is an adult... and if she wanted an outlet to go on TV/ the media and say-- hey they are lying on me (whether its true or not)... i think she should be given that outlet.

does this interview help her case? obviously not. but if thats what she wants to do.. i dont see why she should be deprived of that.

Riiiiiight. You don't have to be a mental health professional to figure out that she has issues. This is not the first incident of hers that the media picked up on. You really believe that they put her on camera so "she could tell her side of the story"? OK, then. It's your opinion. I just don't believe in fairytales 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 3:23pm
no where did i say you need to be a medical professional.

but as a media outlet that is trying to save yourself from slander and libel cases.
you need PROOF before you make certain statements.

gossip mags.. and hearsay... and third party opinions do not serve as proof.

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 3:26pm
Yall would probably diagnose me as mentally ill too.
She just sounds like she doesn't know how to make good analogies. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 3:29pm

no where did i say you need to be a medical professional.

but as a media outlet that is trying to save yourself from slander and libel cases.
you need PROOF before you make certain statements.

gossip mags.. and hearsay... and third party opinions do not serve as proof.

But why do they need proof of anything, really? She's a washed up actress who hasn't played in anything in centuries. She's no longer relevant and she isn't promoting anything. I forgot she even existed until the mental health threads about her started popping up. In light of this, wouldn't it be fair to say that she's suddenly on their radar because she's mentally ill? They know what they are doing and they are being very cynical with it.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 3:29pm
So anyway, just saw that lark did this interview as a response to the People magazine article her mom did
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 3:29pm
bhm has a love hate relationship with lark

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 3:31pm
you need proof before you start diagnosing ppl based on hearsay to avoid lawsuits.

yeah southern. both her mom and screech have been speaking publicly about her alleged mental issues
and this was her response.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style